• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

How to add an item (ex. Costume)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thank you For Sharing you're Knowledge on how to add a new Custome :)
Keep it up bro !.. btw im just concern about you're "00" thingy
What's up with that?
You're most welcome.
Since EP3 the item.enc has a slight change. At the end of the item they added another byte and removed one between LimitReputation and dSTR2. (using names of the template for reference) 1 byte is from 0 to 255 in decimal form so it's from 00 to FF in hex. Our client still reads the item.enc the old way so it sees everything from dSTR2 on shifted 1 byte forward. To change that I add 1 byte (00) before the dSTR2 and remove the last byte of the item.

I hope this clarified the "00" thingy ;)

Greetz,
Speedy

P.S.: Doing this isn't needed when using the file I added as an update to the OP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! My names Takeuchi, and I'm new to Cabal Development ^^, Would you please re-upload the following file(s):
- rar with files to follow the tutorial .

Thank you so much in advanced!
~Takeuchi

--
Oh .. I just realized I was necro-posting. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! I'll be sure to find another reference. :mellow:

~Takeuchi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this thread is old, but I'm having some problems with a costume I'm adding. It shows that I need Honor Rank 0 or below and when I try to put it on I get disconnected.

Edit: Successfully added the Summer costumes! :)

SpeedDevil - How to add an item (ex. Costume) - RaGEZONE Forums

-

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*bump*

Need guide for adding ep10 items. Thanks.

You can add the items easily from this guide if you follow it correctly, the only thing is that if you want all the items from EP9-EP10 then you need to modify the WorldSvr so it can handle the items past 4000 or your channels will not work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

How do I change the scale and rotate the item?

the GL Chakram are strange
and the GL is being able to use Orb / Crystal / Sword, as do I remove it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i open up my cabal_msg.enc using using 010 editor but i can`t read i already set to view korean somebody please help me on what should i do to edit my cabal_msg.enc

010ss - How to add an item (ex. Costume) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day, i have an question.

I have an custom man18.ech and woman18.ech, I already add this to cabal main, I try to replace some costumes in my "cabal.enc", now, I have found the avatar that I want to replace:

Code:
<avatar	type="7"	>
<avatar_item	id="1"	armor_item_id="1061"	armor_item_fx="-1"	weapon_mesh1=""	weapon_mesh2=""	addEFX=""	class_type="0"	astral_id="-1"	/>

What variable is the one that points to the ".ech" file and how can I recognize it? thank you.

Reaction score
Good day, i have an question.

I have an custom man18.ech and woman18.ech, I already add this to cabal main, I try to replace some costumes in my "cabal.enc", now, I have found the avatar that I want to replace:

Code:
<avatar	type="7"	>
<avatar_item	id="1"	armor_item_id="1061"	armor_item_fx="-1"	weapon_mesh1=""	weapon_mesh2=""	addEFX=""	class_type="0"	astral_id="-1"	/>

What variable is the one that points to the ".ech" file and how can I recognize it? thank you.

It's been a while since i didn't worked on cabal files anymore...like 4-5 years but as far as i remember the Item.enc points to the .ech, i might be wrong...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a while since i didn't worked on cabal files anymore...like 4-5 years but as far as i remember the Item.enc points to the .ech, i might be wrong...
I have searched in item.enc but I have not been successful, it does not seem to be there, the structure of item.enc that I use and has served me so far is as follows. ¨
Code:
typedef struct {     char visual_id[60];     char item_id[60];     char desc_id[60];     ubyte unkba0[20];     Type type ;     Display display_code_pt1;     int display_code_pt2;     Vector3 translation_male;     Vector3 translation_female;     Vector3 rotation_male;     Vector3 rotation_female;     float scale_male;     float scale_female;     uint limit_level;     Class limit_class;     int limit_reputation;     ubyte unkba2[31];     uint d_str_2;     uint d_dex_2;     uint d_int_2;     uint price_sell;     Slots slot_spaces;     uint value_lv;     uint attack_rate__opt_1;     uint defen_rate__opt_1_val__phy_att_max;     uint defense__lev_lmt__mag_att_val;     uint max_core;     uint str_lmt_1__opt2;     uint dex_lmt_1__opt_2_val;     uint int_lmt_1__opt_3;     uint str_lmt_2__opt_3_val;     uint dex_lmt_2__opt_4;     uint int_lmt_2__opt_4_val;     uint d_str_1;     uint d_dex_1;     uint d_int_1;     Property property;     ubyte enchant_code_lnk;     ubyte unkb;     ubyte grade;     ubyte unkb;     ClassB class_id_1;     ClassB class_id_2;     ubyte period_type;     ubyte period_use;     ubyte unkba3[5]; } Item;
In the server, Item.scp have the same or similar headers.
Code:
[Item]	Type	PriceSell	Width	Height	Opt2/STRLmt1	DEXLmt1/Opt2Val	INTLmt1/Opt3	Opt3Val/STRLmt2	DEXLmt2/Opt4	INTLmt2/Opt4Val	AttckRate/Opt1	DefenRate/Opt1Val/PhyAttMax	Defense/LEVLmt/MagAttVal	ValueLv	MaxCore	dSTR1	dDEX1	dINT1	dSTR2	dDEX2	dINT2	LimitLv	LimitClass	LimitReputation	Grade	EnchantCodeLnk	Property	PeriodType	PeriodUse	FixType	Price2	UniqueGrade	MaxReputation
The "efx"shows in item.enc is the figure shows in the inventory, this is okey. Thank you very much for the help.

Reaction score
I have searched in item.enc but I have not been successful, it does not seem to be there, the structure of item.enc that I use and has served me so far is as follows. ¨
Code:
typedef struct {     char visual_id[60];     char item_id[60];     char desc_id[60];     ubyte unkba0[20];     Type type ;     Display display_code_pt1;     int display_code_pt2;     Vector3 translation_male;     Vector3 translation_female;     Vector3 rotation_male;     Vector3 rotation_female;     float scale_male;     float scale_female;     uint limit_level;     Class limit_class;     int limit_reputation;     ubyte unkba2[31];     uint d_str_2;     uint d_dex_2;     uint d_int_2;     uint price_sell;     Slots slot_spaces;     uint value_lv;     uint attack_rate__opt_1;     uint defen_rate__opt_1_val__phy_att_max;     uint defense__lev_lmt__mag_att_val;     uint max_core;     uint str_lmt_1__opt2;     uint dex_lmt_1__opt_2_val;     uint int_lmt_1__opt_3;     uint str_lmt_2__opt_3_val;     uint dex_lmt_2__opt_4;     uint int_lmt_2__opt_4_val;     uint d_str_1;     uint d_dex_1;     uint d_int_1;     Property property;     ubyte enchant_code_lnk;     ubyte unkb;     ubyte grade;     ubyte unkb;     ClassB class_id_1;     ClassB class_id_2;     ubyte period_type;     ubyte period_use;     ubyte unkba3[5]; } Item;
In the server, Item.scp have the same or similar headers.
Code:
[Item]	Type	PriceSell	Width	Height	Opt2/STRLmt1	DEXLmt1/Opt2Val	INTLmt1/Opt3	Opt3Val/STRLmt2	DEXLmt2/Opt4	INTLmt2/Opt4Val	AttckRate/Opt1	DefenRate/Opt1Val/PhyAttMax	Defense/LEVLmt/MagAttVal	ValueLv	MaxCore	dSTR1	dDEX1	dINT1	dSTR2	dDEX2	dINT2	LimitLv	LimitClass	LimitReputation	Grade	EnchantCodeLnk	Property	PeriodType	PeriodUse	FixType	Price2	UniqueGrade	MaxReputation
The "efx"shows in item.enc is the figure shows in the inventory, this is okey. Thank you very much for the help.

As i said, it's in Item.enc
http://forum.ragezone.com/f460/cabal-display-code-costumes-character-1111762/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day.

I have an question.

For activate _wXX, _yXX and others, only need modify the Cabal.main with this:

Code:
005daf38     CMP EAX,13 (Activate _19)
005db06a     CMP EAX,13 (Activate _19)

Or i need do something more?

I only modify CabalMain whit that, but i cant use, for example, w0.

Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wanne know how you get this number
for cabal.enc
armor_item_id="1037" ok i know how to get this now
but how you get the int display_code_pt2 number right
i realy dont get it how you get this number

Last edited:
Back