Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add Channel / Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works great!
Only one thing, the friends list doesn't work on the second channel(pk channel) and players does not seem to exist. So you can't teleport to anyone or PM them and stuff like that.
Someone knows what's wrong?
Thanks! :)

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The thread is outdated, make a new topic in Help section about your problem.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hm, nice guide, very understandable. I'm not at the point of multiple servers/channels yet, but I'll refer to this when I need to.

Edit: oops, sorry for necro post x.x *ish still new to forum*

Last edited:
i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stop keep necro posting...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
cant get it wahahahhaha.......

---------- Post added at 04:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

ahhhhwwww. Error When starting database server. (failed read databaseserver.ini)

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

Try it then you know.:sleep:

hayss Do not comment if your comment is NOT HELPFUL:grr:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm fixed DB problems but these now the problem see
(can not connect both channels)
lmanso - How to add Channel / Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Concidering everybody is necroing nowadays (atleast, i think this is a necro), ill do so too... I think somebody should reamake this guide, in clean english so people can understand it... but could anybdoy answer my question?

My Loginserver crashes upon opening, even though all files are quite likley correct, if you have an answer, please IM me at darrennevin@live.co.uk

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Can Anyone help me with the connection to my own server. I keep getting Unable to connect to Network

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Someone can update this guide? Sorry for bumping as I am getting an error connecting to the added channel/channels.

Back