Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add furniture to your retro?

Retired
Reaction score
How to add furniture to your hotel?

The most common questions that are asked daily by members is "how do i add furni?", therefore I will be doing a detailed tutorial for you guys so you have the chance to make your own custom catalogue that you've always wanted to do, many cata's do not get released due to people keeping it private as after all that's one way to be different from the rest.

Note: This tool was created by @Spot Ify , so credits go to him.
Original Thread

In this tutorial I will be using a tool called "Automatic Furni Fixer", this tool is by far one of the best tools I've personally used because of the features it includes, it does everything for you such as generates the SQL, rips the furnidata from the specific link that you have inserted into the configuration file which I will explain below and can remove/add graphictags which is needed for r63b versions.

Requirements:

- Notepad ++ (Optional)
- Automatic Furni Fixer tool ( )
- Knowledge on how to use navicat.

Once you have the tool downloaded the last thing that you will need is the actual swfs that you want adding to your retro, when you have the swfs then you have the green light to proceed with the tutorial. Now lets begin....

Step 1 (Editing the configuration file)

Open up the tool folder and then go to your config file which is located in the settings folder.

Fkb9RzX - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

Once you have located the file open up the config file and it will look like this...

nBzpk0W - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

Ok, now once your in your config file you will need to do some editing as this is the heart of the tool, it needs to be correct or it wont work and you will bump into problems.

Before editing have a good look before you do as you can get a some knowledge on whats happening.

DefaultCatalogItem= (This will be your catalog_items database structure, you will need to make sure this is correct. It's simple enough as you will just need to copy your table structure.)

DefaultCatalogFurniture= ( This is the same as above but instead it will be your other table which would be furniture table, same again copy the structure of that table and paste it there.)

HabboFurnidataXMLURL= (Copy this link - )

HabboHofFurniURL= (Copy this link - )

Ok, for these three what I normally do is get the last id in the furniture and items tables because having it the same id will make it a lot more easier to understand. so for example if my last id number in the furniture table was 2100 and the last id in the items table was 2120, I would put the id as 2122, to see if the id is in use you can just go in your furnidata and type the id and if it doesn't exist then your good. As you see from the image above my numbers are all the same.

StartCatalogItemID=
StartFurnitureID= [Read above to see how to set these three]
StartBaseID=

Step 2 (Generating the SQL and Furnidata)

Now that your config file is all setup correctly everything else will be straight forward and simple. So now you will need to move your swf's to the right place so it can generate everything that's needed.

Move your swfs that your adding into the 'furni' folder, to find this go to the 'sql' folder and then place the swfs inside the 'furni' folder.

U8V4d7j - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 3

Once you have shoved the swfs inside the 'furni' folder its time to open up the CF_Fixer application. Once you have opened it, it will look like this...

Wbncln9 - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

As you see it displays all the commands that you can type, as we have moved the swfs to the 'furni' folder we have to generate the SQL and Furnidata, so if it isn't obvious already simply type 'generate' in the application, Now watch the magic happen.

Lxawt0P - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

Now as you can see it has generated everything such as the furnidata and the SQL, you can see it has made a txt file which will have this data in. To find the file you will need to go to the 'sql' folder and when you enter that folder you will see that there is a txt file, that's what we need!

VU2a1h - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

Now open up the generated txt file and you will see it looks like this....

xa86cwG - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

The table structure will look different of course as it depends what emulator your using, but its very similar.

Now you have everything that you need, just make sure you have a look in the txt file and make sure everything is correct. If you scroll down you will see that it has the xml furnidata and right at the bottom it will have the old furnidata that you need if you're using r63 and older versions.

Step 4 (Adding the SQL and Furnidata to your hotel)

This will be easy, all you need to do now is copy the sql that has been generated and run it in your database, like so..

faVueIu - How to add furniture to your retro? - RaGEZONE Forums

When you have inserted the sql, its time to add the furnidata to your furnidata file, Now if your using r63b it can be different to r63 as it has to be in the right place, for azure the wall items was at the bottom and the floor items was at top. I wont be able to show you what i mean but its very straight forward, to find this out just explore in the furnidata file and check if walls are at bottom etc.

For r63 its simple, just copy and paste it. Should have no issues, if the furnidata is wrong then you will need to edit it in the same location as the config file.

Using Revision folders? Its simple, <revision></revision> all you will need to do is put the number that the swfs are gonna be in when you put them in your dcr, hof_furni folder.

Step 5 (Finishing touches)

You are pretty much done, all you need to do now is edit the new sql that u inserted into your tables and make sure they have the correct height, width etc. But before doing that when you enter your hotel type the commands such as 'refresh_catalogue' or whatever the command is on your emulator that you're using. Once you have refreshed the cata you will just need to clear your cache and hop back on and it should be there.

If I've missed something or haven't explain something correctly then please let me know, you can simply send me a private message and tell me. I hope this helped you guys.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Nice brother. I remember when we used this to construct Epic Catalogue together as by hand there would of been alot of headaches aha. This is a nicely detailed tutorial and should be hugely helpful as it has been for me while i'm doing another Custom Catalogue for Plus.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice! A really good tutorial. Liked that because never seen something explaining that.
Also before this i didn't know'd about Spotify's Furni Tool.

Is easy and good, to generate SQL's for your Furnitures.

Retired
Reaction score
Nice! A really good tutorial. Liked that because never seen something explaining that.
Also before this i didn't know'd about Spotify's Furni Tool.

Is easy and good, to generate SQL's for your Furnitures.

Much appreciated, well hopefully now people wont have to rely on people like myself to add furniture, as now they can do it themselves. Can make a unique custom catalogue now and let the creativity begin.

Nice brother. I remember when we used this to construct Epic Catalogue together as by hand there would of been alot of headaches aha. This is a nicely detailed tutorial and should be hugely helpful as it has been for me while i'm doing another Custom Catalogue for Plus.

Thanks mate, yeah this tool has saved us a heap of time when we was working on that catalogue. :8:

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Robot, yes the script only does the basic, but is really helpful, that will decrease a lot of time needing adding basic furnitures.
But the Items will be without interaction and without Page ID configured. Also a lot of "furnitures" like clothes, pets, bots, HC subscriptions aren't on Furnidata because aren't literally furni.

Is interesting the fact that also things that arent furnitures is on catalog_items and catalog_furnitures. That mix the concept.

The ideal is exists a table for special items from catalogue, like a table only for pets, bots, these things, also a table for builders club pages.

So you need only put in the catalog_page (example from cats) in the code_name the special item interaction, (is a idea)

Example:

catalog_pages > Normal Pages, Code_Names: item, bot, pet, subscriptions, ecotron, clothes, others
catalog_builders_pages > Buidlers Club Pages, Same..
catalog_items > Normal Items (wireds, furniture, etc.)
catalog_items_data > Normal Items Data, their interactions, and extra datas. The other data will get by FurniData, also the items are differenciated by item_name and not by id.
catalog_pets_data > pets types and their data are configured here
catalog_bots_data > ...
catalog_clothes_data ....
...subscriptions_data > ..

catalog_pets > pets in catalogs with page id and each price configured here (because we can have pets that aren't in catalogue)
catalog_bots > same, because we can have bots that arent in this table, example in catalog_bots_data we can have example generic, serving, counter, public_xxx, but in the table catalog_bots only will be serving, counter, generic. So staffs can buy a generic bot, and after that change their type in database. So users can't buy public_xxx bot (for public room). This is good with dynamic bots command system, so generic and serving bots have dynamic commands, but i can have public_hc_room (bot type) that hes commands is special serving types and also special speeches.
catalogs_clothers > also the same ...
catalog_subscriptions > ..

Is really nice, because everything will be right, dynamic and more.
So i can every time with a new FurniData import (erasing the catalog_items) without losing my special items that arent in furnidata.xml

Also i can create a script that automatically sync their interactions.

In Yupi i will after fixing bugs do that, because will be awesome!

Retired
Reaction score
Precisely, yeah unfortunately you will need to add the interactions etc but in the end of the day it saves you a lifetime as you could pretty much add over 100+ furniture in a matter of seconds, this is an old tool so there is a lot of improvements that could be added such as automatically syncing the interactions which would save you even more time.

However there is a downside to this tool and that's the FurnidataXMLURL, before you was able to link it up directly to Habbo's furnidata but for some reason it isn't possible anymore i assume they've added some security poop so now the only way to link it is by linking it up to the other Habbo, maybe someone can sort that out too as my main worry is this. Unless you could just copy the furnidata page and then copy and paste it to your own server and link it up to that, but iv'e never tried it so I couldn't say if it works. And if you have the time to make scripts that can sync the interaction then that would be pretty dope.

Reaction score
Precisely, yeah unfortunately you will need to add the interactions etc but in the end of the day it saves you a lifetime as you could pretty much add over 100+ furniture in a matter of seconds, this is an old tool so there is a lot of improvements that could be added such as automatically syncing the interactions which would save you even more time.

However there is a downside to this tool and that's the FurnidataXMLURL, before you was able to link it up directly to Habbo's furnidata but for some reason it isn't possible anymore i assume they've added some security poop so now the only way to link it is by linking it up to the other Habbo, maybe someone can sort that out too as my main worry is this. Unless you could just copy the furnidata page and then copy and paste it to your own server and link it up to that, but iv'e never tried it so I couldn't say if it works. And if you have the time to make scripts that can sync the interaction then that would be pretty dope.
Yeah maybe if @Spot Ify released the source we can improve it to be more efficient then it already is.
But doubt he would or even have the source maybe one of us can reverse the program?.

#OffTopic
The program is obfuscated ;p;

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Robot
It seems like i get a error when i do "generate".
Maybe some help?:love:

-Articuz

Retired
Reaction score
Same as you bro.
Am i doing wrong?
This is mine mate and it works fine.

HabboFurniDataXMLURL=https://sandbox.habbo.com/gamedata/furnidata_xml/3
HabbboHofFurniUrl=http://images-eu.habbo.com/dcr/hof_furni/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is mine mate and it works fine.

HabboFurniDataXMLURL=https://sandbox.habbo.com/gamedata/furnidata_xml/3
HabbboHofFurniUrl=http://images-eu.habbo.com/dcr/hof_furni/

Lols, i restarted my PC then it worked :sneaky2:
Well thanks for this:love:

-Articuz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's weird. The SQL's and furnidata are fine, but when I update the catalogue, the page is empty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got this error when typing generate.
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (463).

Retired
Reaction score
I got this error when typing generate.
Code:
Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (463).

It's because the furnidata link that its using is protected or incorrect, so its best to save the page of the furnidata that u want to use and link it to that .xml file that you've saved, will work then.

Note: I forgot to add the extra functions, you can now automatically grab the height, width and length of the furniture so you wont need to edit that but only edit the simple stuff such as sit, walkable etc.

%x% = width
%y% - length
%z% - height

instead of using it as default "1" make sure you use this so it will save u a heap of time.

Back