Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add items to the character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

How can i add a certain item like gear or fashion to a certain character?
and where i can find the list of the items with there ID's ?
is there is a way that i can use a specific command with the item id to get it?
or with certain tool or in the database?

Thank you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
*The following information below were provided by Fyyre from DysilDeveloperClient\RELEASE_NOTE_READ_THIS.txt:
https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/dysil-developer-client.1164377/

Part 1: Basics
The Developer client is a compiled client executable using the DbgRelease build often called PEM_ALPHA.exe with an edit in SMElement/SMElementClient/ElementClient.cpp

Find part about "Enable Developer functionality" in :

Part 2: Enable Debug mode in server:

## Q: How to enable this debug_mode ?
## A: There are two debug modes, gs and gdeliveryd.

## Do as follows .. gamed/ptemplate.conf -> debug_command_mode = 1
## gdeliveryd/gamesys.conf -> debugmode = 120
## restart gs, link, gdeliveryd and gqueryd.

Part 3: How to use the console:

## Assuming you set the server into debug mode and are a GM... so as follows:

## ctrl ~
## (if your language is not english, press ctrl and a lot of other keys until you see a transparent console appear in the upper left part of screen)

->Keyboard layout may make it hard to find the right keys for example Shift may be required instead of Ctrl.
However,shortcuts can be modified through client source in the correct files.

Part 4: Use commands to spawn the items you need:

Code:
Spawn Item Onto Ground (Use this code to spawn "stacks" of items):
d_c2scmd 10800 [Item Id] [amount]

Spawn a single Item Into Bag (Use this code when you need to spawn a Pet Egg):
d_c2scmd 10807 [Item Id]

->There isn't an item list in a concrete way but some structures in Client/data/elements.data store items such as EQUIPMENT_ESSENCE(Gear,Fashion...)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Mistigri i followed Part 1 and Part 2 i got pen client and server from MILO., but im stuck on Part 3 i cant make the console appear on my screen, i have pressed all my keys. SHIFT+ each all keys, then CTRL+ each all keys :( I want to acquire only movement speed from GM boots if that is possible.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
d_c2scmd 10807 782
I guess Lightspeed Boots is ID 782.
If no matter what happens,the console does not appear then maybe it's NOT a correct client executable in debugRelease build with console enabled.

It's weird. I revealed all stuff required to be able to use that console feature.
You're either doing something wrong or its the keyboard layout that prevents you from finding the right shortcuts.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
d_c2scmd 10807 782
I guess Lightspeed Boots is ID 782.
If no matter what happens,the console does not appear then maybe it's NOT a correct client executable in debugRelease build with console enabled.

It's weird. I revealed all stuff required to be able to use that console feature.
You're either doing something wrong or its the keyboard layout that prevents you from finding the right shortcuts.

Thank you so much for the fast response. Do you happen to know where I can EDIT values for movement speed? like mount or flying speed. I love playing FW but the traveling of the Life in harbor quest takes a lot of time :(

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem:
These questions show that you're lacking in the FW Development Foundation.

Needs:
There is a need to figure out how to use simple editors for binaries such as elements.data/gshop.data and path.data.
There exists element editors commonly shared that work based on specific ElementData structures.
->You have to design an action plan in correspondence to your needs and learn knowledge that can be directly applied.

Suggestions:
-Modifying items within elements for flying/land mounts is from AIRCRAFT_ESSENCE/ VEHICLE_ESSENCE along with the game logic will serve your needs.
-A lot of valuable knowledge is shared across RageZone in the Forsaken World Section. It could be beneficial to explore some tutorials and important RZ threads.
-It's also possible to join the FWDC (Forsaken World Development Community) Discord.

In conclusion, I encourage you to practice your problem-solving, find solutions to the problems you face, and rely on external help only when you're stuck. There has to be a good balance between your reliance on yourself and others. I wish you good luck!

Ps: I'm just a retired FW hermit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back