• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[How To] Add New items from War Inc or Other Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

Works just fine for me. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372312301.516587 - [How To] Add New items from War Inc or Other Games. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having this error guys:

<CODE>
War Inc. File extracter by learn_moreModded By Distiny for War Z
Your War Inc. ComputerID: 0xbb4eec52c1b1

Opening file 'C:\Program Files\War Inc Battlezone\WZ_01.bin' (archive)
Opening file 'C:\Program Files\War Inc Battlezone\WZ_02.bin' (archive)
Opening file 'C:\Program Files\War Inc Battlezone\WZ_00.bin' (file indexes)
</CODE>

I already have the war inc installed but the program dosen't recognise the directory. :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a link on my original post:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/convert-scb-sco-932678/#post7615940
The special characters on the link posted by LayZ Gamer somehow got messed up.

The link I posted works fine for everyone but the no0b complaining. It is your link by the way. It makes no sense telling people that it is messed up when copy and paste causes no changes. God I see why people hate this forum now.

Also love how this guy says link on my OP. Well look a little closer bud. Same link.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link I posted works fine for everyone but the no0b complaining. It is your link by the way. It makes no sense telling people that it is messed up when copy and paste causes no changes. God I see why people hate this forum now.
The "!" in your link gets url-encoded to "%21" and that is why your link does not work.

URL="https://mega.co.nz/#%21wRxDGaBD%21VrRIU1z8AfEFOxlIInatcn-fF6E7jm19K_JX0UX4txE"

duck you for calling me a "no0b" when you can't even copy a link ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "!" in your link gets url-encoded to "%21" and that is why your link does not work.

I love you for calling me a "no0b" when you can copy a link just fine...

Fixed

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also love how this guy says link on my OP. Well look a little closer bud. Same link.

Yes, I'm aware that it's the same link from my post, I'm just saying that when you copied and pasted it the special characters got messed up. It'll work on some browsers, but on some it won't. I posted the link to my original post so people having trouble with the link can get the original link with the correct special characters. There's no need for all that hate, dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm aware that it's the same link from my post, I'm just saying that when you copied and pasted it the special characters got messed up. It'll work on some browsers, but on some it won't. I posted the link to my original post so people having trouble with the link can get the original link with the correct special characters. There's no need for all that hate, dude.

Im not mad at you, just confused how ctrl c and ctrl v could change characters.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude when i add a new weapon its gives me some different errors:

Achievement count mismatch

Sound/Texture/Model files are corrupted or missing

The game simply don't open

And so much more errors. If i fix one, another appear to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He never put a link to it. I tried to tell him that, but he just does not understand.

Edit:
Here is the link to the RSBuild Source changes from NeoZero:

I would like to add a simple request to the OP please fix your main post and add the link to the scb to sco mod for RSBuild to help peoples confusion.
pls give me an available url :

THX BRO! !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back