• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to add/put drop item in monster/mob

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!:wink:
I think I'd seen a tutorial about this? it was made by zakon something like that. And It removed ;/!
This its my god present for ya!

:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even a newbie ca do it easily, but then thanks for helping the community

Staff member
Reaction score
This is not really a good tutorial to be true, nothing wrong with adding the drop ofcourse, but you use the example for an aibatt, and believe me there are people stupid enough they think it's only for an aibatt, Still good job!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is not really a good tutorial to be true, nothing wrong with adding the drop ofcourse, but you use the example for an aibatt, and believe me there are people stupid enough they think it's only for an aibatt, Still good job!

You'd want him to change drop for all the existing monsters? One example should me more then enough. Not his problem if they don't understand it.

The tutorial is decent, though this is explained way better in a text based tutorial. I personally hate video tutorials without voices.

Back