Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add some extra function on Source Code (Newbie Coder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Retired
Reaction score
GlogicData.cpp maybe its there, I don't know, never change/try it yet..T.A.E xD

REMOVED

GLogic.cpp

REMOVED

i will try that later o_o

i thought this thread was removed! good things this is a live now i can get the info that i forgot :)

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
File: ..\RanClientLib\G-Logic\GLItemMan.h

class GLItemMan
{
public:
enum
{
ENCODE_VER = 0x0100,

VERSION = 0x0100,
MAX_MID = 1024, //Max Item Main Id
MAX_SID = 512, //Max Item Sub Id

MONEYMESH_NUM = 3,
SPECID_NUM = 600, //Gen Num of item, what to drop in game using the .genitem files
SHUFFLE_NUM = 5,
MAX_NUM = 8
};

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
File: ..\RanClientLib\G-Logic\GLItemMan.h
hi sir :) i think juversource dont have glitemman.h , maybe the guide is for lower version of source code :)

btw: can u share or guide me how did you fix the pet skills of revenge client/source :)

Reaction score
hi sir :) i think juversource dont have glitemman.h , maybe the guide is for lower version of source code :)

btw: can u share or guide me how did you fix the pet skills of revenge client/source :)

pfft..dont make me laugh..there is no lower version for source code..juver source, my source or someone else source is in same version that i call First phase EP7 source code..every source have GLItemMan.h..and must have it..i already check all juver source (old release until current release) GLItemMan.h is in there..because that code is originaly ran online source code..and its needed in most entire source..

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ow sorry i accidentaly delete the GLItemMan.h i already find it on recycle bin :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me to guide to create an simple private server :( ?
please add me in skype : jhear.napi
yahoo : moiyako023@yahoo.com

please :( i want to learn anything to make a own server PLEASE HELP T-T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys..how to solve the bug what the defense is no change when i update the defense in game and sqldatabase.
the defense number will be change show in personal interface but it was no any actual effect.

my game.exe was complied by junver source. the client use E-GAME.

thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which cpp/h i will declare if i want to have a double weapon slots in specific class?

ex.
for assassins and extreme only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back