Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to add TownBuilding Texture from official game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I add texture houses of Official version of the game? That we could go into the car garages, houses and so on

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What i did was extracted the data/levels contents from the original warz over to my educational warz and made sure that i didn't copy over the Menu folder which will screw up your ingame hud with educational version.Then i went into the folders that has the New buildings that are open like the White house,Garage etc and deleted all the files named playeronly.extensions to each building associated with..

Then i deleted all my old .bin files and made a fresh rebuilt and Bingo!!!! You can enter all buildings that are enterable like in the real warz and have all Textures included..:)

All credit to DNC for the educational warz..Without his awesome work i don't think i would had this game working..

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What i did was extracted the data/levels contents from the original warz over to my educational warz and made sure that i didn't copy over the Menu folder which will screw up your ingame hud with educational version.Then i went into the folders that has the New buildings that are open like the White house,Garage etc and deleted all the files named playeronly.extensions to each building associated with..

Then i deleted all my old .bin files and made a fresh rebuilt and Bingo!!!! You can enter all buildings that are enterable like in the real warz and have all Textures included..:)

All credit to DNC for the educational warz..Without his awesome work i don't think i would had this game working..
Thank you! Could you upload your files? And to give them to us? We will be grateful to you!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

please tell me on how do I add more buildings from the original WARZ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you do this, I did the steps mentioned and it does nothing. There are no new buildings, where are they located?

I have looked through every folder in the editor and tried ctrl on each building and none are the new ones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do you do this, I did the steps mentioned and it does nothing. There are no new buildings, where are they located?

I have looked through every folder in the editor and tried ctrl on each building and none are the new ones.
i'am converted original warz scb=>sco

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lets pretend that made sense, but I did too. However when looking through the objects in the map editor there are no new buildings, where are they or what folder are they in?
I deleted the old buildings, and copy the new, well, that's about what happened:
зарослиk - How to add TownBuilding Texture from official game - RaGEZONE Forums механичкаI - How to add TownBuilding Texture from official game - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did the same, move and replaced over everything except menu folder like the dude before said. Ran RSBuild and no results.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah forgot to mention you need the modification RSbuild files to mass convert all your scb to sco?
Here's the post http://forum.ragezone.com/f792/convert-scb-sco-932678/#post7615940
Give thanks to the OP for this..

Its the rsbuild from the community edition build, there was no specification to change any source.

DNC has step away from the project so everyone is on their own from now on unless otherwise..

That's why this never was in the update..Everything now is Trial and error..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ thanks bro..Won't be the same without his Awesome Contribution..:bawling::bawling:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back