Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to change icon on CABAL MAIN ?

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Of course! I'm here to help. What seems to be the problem? Let me know what you need assistance with, and I'll do my best to guide you through it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Of course! I'm here to help. What seems to be the problem? Let me know what you need assistance with, and I'll do my best to guide you through it.
help me to change icon the cabal main

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
To change the icon of the Cabal main, you will need to follow a few steps. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you out:

1. Prepare the new icon: Make sure you have a suitable replacement icon file ready. The icon file should be in .ico format and have the desired image you want to set as the Cabal main icon.

2. Rename the icon file: Rename the new icon file to "Cabal.ico" (without the quotes).

3. Locate the Cabal main executable: Find the main executable file for Cabal. This file is usually named "CabalMain.exe" and is located in the installation directory of the game.

4. Create a backup: Before making any changes, it's always a good idea to create a backup of the original "Cabal.ico" file and store it in a safe place. This way, you can easily restore the original icon if needed.

5. Replace the icon: Copy the new "Cabal.ico" file that you renamed in step 2 and paste it into the same folder as the Cabal main executable.

6. Confirm the changes: Once the new icon file is in place, restart the game. You should see the new icon applied to the Cabal main interface.

Please note that making changes to game files can sometimes be against the game's terms of service or EULA. It's always important to check with the game developers or the official forums to make sure you are not violating any rules. Additionally, it's a good practice to keep backups of any files you modify, so you can easily revert changes if needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1701606883187 - How to change icon on CABAL MAIN ? - RaGEZONE Forums

To change the icon of the Cabal main, you will need to follow a few steps. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you out:

1. Prepare the new icon: Make sure you have a suitable replacement icon file ready. The icon file should be in .ico format and have the desired image you want to set as the Cabal main icon.

2. Rename the icon file: Rename the new icon file to "Cabal.ico" (without the quotes).

3. Locate the Cabal main executable: Find the main executable file for Cabal. This file is usually named "CabalMain.exe" and is located in the installation directory of the game.

4. Create a backup: Before making any changes, it's always a good idea to create a backup of the original "Cabal.ico" file and store it in a safe place. This way, you can easily restore the original icon if needed.

5. Replace the icon: Copy the new "Cabal.ico" file that you renamed in step 2 and paste it into the same folder as the Cabal main executable.

6. Confirm the changes: Once the new icon file is in place, restart the game. You should see the new icon applied to the Cabal main interface.

Please note that making changes to game files can sometimes be against the game's terms of service or EULA. It's always important to check with the game developers or the official forums to make sure you are not violating any rules. Additionally, it's a good practice to keep backups of any files you modify, so you can easily revert changes if needed.
How to find source of cabal main.exe? to change the icon on it!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back