• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to change text and image on login screen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good evening,As I change this image above and in the part of the room as I change this "-12", in ServerList.bmd only has the name of the room.Thanks in advance!

A2wO8BY - How to change text and image on login screen - RaGEZONE Forums

edited: To change the logo, only missing the text "-12"

Last edited:
Reaction score
the -12 cannot be edited simply cus its like a server LIST number check the serverinfo.bmd ?
also for logo try my tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhkKorjGRQ
if u dont wanna follow the tutorial then find the image u want make it .TGA and use the link on description to convert to MU file and use it in ur interface folder/gfx or just interface wherever the logo is to be changed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the -12 cannot be edited simply cus its like a server LIST number check the serverinfo.bmd ?
also for logo try my tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhkKorjGRQ
if u dont wanna follow the tutorial then find the image u want make it .TGA and use the link on description to convert to MU file and use it in ur interface folder/gfx or just interface wherever the logo is to be changed
I'm not finding serverinfo.bmd, I'll post the muserver serverlist image
UeXyurd - How to change text and image on login screen - RaGEZONE Forums

g5tQrI4 - How to change text and image on login screen - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: The image I managed to change, I think it was good :)
mVp4E4Y - How to change text and image on login screen - RaGEZONE Forums

MHTWbNd - How to change text and image on login screen - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah in serverlist u have GameServer code 11 and in client side = 12 thats NORMAL, change 11 to 0 and in client side it will be showing 1
also u must change the servercode 11 from gameserver folder too so ur GS can run

good job on the image!

Good evening,I changed the serverlist in the connectserver and in gs the code to "0" when I enter the mu the login screen does not appear

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Consegui resolver gente muito obrigado!
Esqueci de mudar em local o server code no mapserverinfo no data/

Muito obrigado!

----------------

I was able to solve people thanks!I forgot to change the location of the server code in mapserverinfo without data /Thank you!

Upvote 0
Back