• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to create a custom map in Aion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please tell me what tools and are there instructions for creating your own locations for Aion?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not sure
but try use cryengine
design a new level and
export to aion?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't think there are any publicly available tools for that purpose. You can, however, modify the `brush.lst` files on existing maps to add/remove existing objects into existing levels. If you study how geo parsers work, that'd be a good starting point for that. There are quite a few maps that have big unused areas that you could add more to. I believe you can also edit the h32 files to adjust the terrain; but, I've not tried that.

I also recall someone making a tool that takes stl files and spits out NPC spawns in the form of their geometry. I don't think that's really the best idea (too many NPC's); but, you can play with it if you're planning something small (if you can find it -- I think I saw it on GitHub somewhere).

Upvote 0
Back