Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LordAres - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

Still got i like i use MSSQL 2008

or it's ok if i just click yes ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i click to channel, nothing happens, what am doing wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls can tell me i've download CentOS , PowerISO , Virtual and how to install it , please give me video or full image .

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, so I have everything set up, I've gotten the server to work on my PC before, but i'm trying to get it to run on a VPS, and the problem is I'm not sure how i can forward my ports on it, since the VPS is a VM on a computer somewhere. The server is connecting to the DB, but for some reason the chatnode fails, I'm not sure why, I would really appreciate the help. I've attached my log's after running "cabal service start" twice.

View attachment logs.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1024, I tried with 2048 and still not working.

I answered you via pm.
Please tell me your not trying to run a server vm, and play on the same machine that your trying to run the server off......
You guys running a server in vm and playing on the same machine, Its not a good idea.....,Unless you have a very good computer dual core or better with good ram...., It will only cause you problems...... lots & lots of issues.
You need to understand basic networking, Its not that hard to set these files up. Just take your time. You will get it.

There is plenty of guides and required specs to run these files,It has been said time and again.
Please stop asking me to Skype and TeamView to setup your files for you, I will not do this...., as you will not learn anything by having someone do the work for you. Feel free to ask questions,but as I stated before (No TeamViewer or Skype). Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LordAres - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums
hello,

My cabal does not come out of the login screen.
I typed an incorrect login and thorough says "login incorrect" because it is communicating with sql.

But after registering a new account, I type in the username and password true and the game does not come out of the login screen.

NOTE: I am not disconnected just can not choose the server.

Sorry for the English,

graciously

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My cabal does not come out of the login screen.
I typed an incorrect login and thorough says "login incorrect" because it is communicating with sql.

But after registering a new account, I type in the username and password true and the game does not come out of the login screen.

NOTE: I am not disconnected just can not choose the server.

Sorry for the English,

graciously

I sent you a PM, check it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to create or add account here...plss i need a guide tnx

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Here is a little advise....

Use the search button.....:junglejane:

Exec dbo.cabal_tool_registeraccount 'yourusername' , 'yourpassword'

Thank you...... and welcome to the RaGEZONE Cabal Section.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have no idea where to find search that you said....would you guide me step by step??sorry for being noob ...and tnx for help

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi.. Newbie here.. What is the parameter of the client? to put the IP of the server..

tnx in advance..

btw im from Ran Section.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi.. Newbie here.. What is the parameter of the client? to put the IP of the server..

tnx in advance..

btw im from Ran Section.

Your not new to RaGEZONE! There are tons and tons of guides,, Post in the right section with a tag.... use the search button,and you will find what your are looking for... Really tired of people asking the same questions over and over again... I see this section will never change.. Thread reported. cypher wru.. Cabal Section needs you!!!!!!

Back