Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------

Cannot connect to msql.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

how to solve this!

and this

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio

Restore failed for Server 'ADMIN-PC\SQLEXPRESS'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.SmoExtended)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=10.0.1600.22+((SQL_PreRelease).080709-1414+)&EvtSrc=Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo.ExceptionTemplates.FailedOperationExceptionText&EvtID=Restore+Server&LinkId=20476

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlError: The database was backed up on a server running version 10.50.1600. That version is incompatible with this server, which is running version 10.00.1600. Either restore the database on a server that supports the backup, or use a backup that is compatible with this server. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=10.0.1600.22+((SQL_PreRelease).080709-1414+)&LinkId=20476

BUTTONS:

OK

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
turn off your firewall of windows and restart the service with = service cabal restart and then service cabal status...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phew, after 24 hours of braincracking, finally i can now log in and play.. :thumbup1:

help me please, i can log in but there are no servers to choose from

here are my logs

please help me

Try to check your Internal.txt, make sure that your IP there is your CentOS IP..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if i dont have a router how to set up?

u have a point! can u help me ! pm me here! michaelargallon23@yahoo.com! facebook

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if i dont have a router how to set up?

u have a point! can u help me ! pm me here! michaelargallon23@yahoo.com! facebook

Untitled - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

this guide if you open cabal offline you can use host-only mode or bridged mode

if you need connect internet bridged mode can connect internet and can connect with winSCP

but host-only mode can't connect internet

host-only mode can see ip host (your pc or notebook can ping ip host-only mode)

and can connect with winSCP and connect other VirtualBox in your pc or notebook if it set host-only mode too

sorry i'm not good for english :D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Phew, after 24 hours of braincracking, finally i can now log in and play.. :thumbup1:

Try to check your Internal.txt, make sure that your IP there is your CentOS IP..

yes its my centos ip
I CAN LOG IN, because its my centos ip right? :blink:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
right click cabal_install.sh or cabal_install64.sh and then click properties then check until row three then OK DONE ! :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what should I do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont login with your username.. Use "root" as username :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Install the serverfiles that is being provided from whatever your guide is..:)

Back