Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xmiss17 you have fallen client patch ?

or can anyone post it please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone teach me how to become a GM step by step plss because everytime i change nation my screen turns black :( HELP ME

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I read from the start to the last there are so many questions. can I alive his thread?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody here know how to fix these?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please help me with this ,

TITLE: Connect to Server
------------------------------

Cannot connect to msql.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 53)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

how to solve this!

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP PLEASE. if i press the start-cabal.bac i got a problem after the XTRAP update it goes to the client and automatically close ... and if I use thed cabalmain.exe nothing happen.. please help me please its already been 4 days..

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
guys I have a problem I have Windows 10 and 2014 installed sqlserver me error when I create Linked Server can you help me?
you don't need linked server on episode 8 :) just skipped that thing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to run it from VM. So that's why I can't see any channel even everything it's good. Thanks for your advice :fanny:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im stuck on this. anyone can help? log files attached. TIA!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im stuck on this. anyone can help? log files attached. TIA!
Do you run your server on virtual machine? Can you send me your server files? I mean like WorldSvr, LoginSvr, and all .ini's in that folder? I need to know what's wrong with my server that doesn't have any server please :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys, was trying to setup server and have this problem:

libgcc_s.so.1 is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386 libgcc_s.so.1(GCC_3.0) is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386 libgcc_s.so.1(GLIBC_2.0) is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386 libstdc++.so.6 is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386 libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3) is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386 libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4) is needed by cabal-server-ph-1.0-1.i386

I have installed Centos 6.4 64bit version using Cabale server Ep8 repack from prerelease topic.

As i understand im missing dependencies - tried to install them but cant find the packages.

And my Virtual Box machine can reach network. So its not at fault here.

EDIT:
FIXED MY ISSUE. Found package and used. yum install libstdc++ then launched ./cabal_install64.sh again, Typed Yes at First answer and Yes at second too.

and Tada. it works.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to solve this error? help me :(

zIdSt5G - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back