Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a Metin2 Server [Video]

Reaction score
This video is simply in english and very clear enjoy.

Part 1:

Part 2:

This video is made by my friend. if anything is not clear, post it down so i can help you. good luck!

This video is for hamachi, if you would like to make it non-hamachi just follow the video and replace the hamachi ip with your ip

here something below that you will need to let people connect to your server, PortMap which is not included in the video, i uploaded it and attached a screenshot on how to use it

here is the link for the portmap:
and the picture is below!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so, metin 2 only needs 1 gig ram to run it? that's a nice tut bro ty so much.

hmm the non hamachi doesn't work man.. i put my external IP on both IP V4 and change the last IP V4 to .100 but i can't get to connect to my server nor MSQL.
i found a guide on ogogle for non hamachi that needs loopback but wtf? my pc can't open this hdwwiz.exe lmao.
i got 8 times out from another reboot from the VPC.. first reboot when is setup was about 5-6 time out..

Last edited:
Back