• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to create a PhoenixPHP Habbo Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Biggest tip I can give starters don't use PHOENIXPHP AS A CMS!

I set my rank to 7 but I can't find housekeeping... plz help

Run install.php. How?

yoursite.com/install.php

Reaction score
Hello,
Before I begin, I'm from Germany and use a translator, do not be angry about my English :)

My problem:
Where can I change these things, or rather what I have to do there exactly?

"And change the swf's like this:
SWF Path = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata
SWF = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / Habbo.swf
External variable = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / external_variables.txt
External texts = http:// (youripadress) / gamedata / external_flash_texts.txt "

Next problem, when I create a new account and give them the rank of 7, I see no housekeeping. I have searched everywhere then, no chance!

Next problem if I do I change the code from the client in the client see himself no longer. But if I sat back against the progress bar moves to 33% and then it stays that way. The emulator is all right so far.

Everything else is done, but only the things that bring me into despair, a German needs help. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice tutorial, but I would strongly suggest RevCMS or Uber 2.0.
As PhoenixPHP is way unsafe.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow can everybody stop about "PhoenixPHP is unsecure" seriously, I Ducking know. You don't have to repeat yourself over and over, I have told them to set up Rev already. By the way, XAMPP in all is a security risk anyway so why are you just focusing on PhoenixPHP and not XAMPP? Just shut up..

EDIT: Use RevCMS, Find out how to set it up on like page 6 of the comments. I explain to you how you do it. This CMS no longer works and is outdated, but I can't change the tutorial it's too much work and I'm busy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so close! I've got everything except when I click on enter hotel, it's a blank white page trying to connect to localhost/client. Why is that blank?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now with RevCMS it's simply stating

Code:
[*]Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

Any ideas?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so close! I've got everything except when I click on enter hotel, it's a blank white page trying to connect to localhost/client. Why is that blank?

Using RevCMS or PhoenixPHP? Either way, just check all your SWF links/paths are correct (they're also case sensitive) and if still not working update your web build :p

Now with RevCMS it's simply stating

Code:
[*]Parse error: parse error, expecting `T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING' or `'('' in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 22

Any ideas?

Check on line 22 to see if there's anything that may be wrong/out of place. I don't really know how to fix this seeing as how I've never had this error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ive set up revcms but i can't register i keep getting this come up

Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

plz help thanx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello and thanks for the nice tut but i cant seem to get the housekeeping up on the homepage ive changed rank to 7 but its not coming up

MY BAD I JUST NOTICED THE PROBLEM SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive set up revcms but i can't register i keep getting this come up

Unknown column 'seckey' in 'field list'

plz help thanx

Mate I told you to run this SQL command;

ALTER TABLE 'users' ADD 'seckey' VARCHAR(999)

go into your database and click the sql tab then copy/paste that in there and click go.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aye, its a very nice tutorial. The only thing im having trouble with is when i go to the localhost (ive set up everything) where you say to register, I get the 404 Not found error, and that Content.php is missing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanx for the help :)

i changed my rank to 7 and still can't see housekeeping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanx for the help :)

i changed my rank to 7 and still can't see housekeeping

Same for me man, if you cant see the housekeeping just like me then u have a problem because we cant change the variables and swf paths:blink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aye, its a very nice tutorial. The only thing im having trouble with is when i go to the localhost (ive set up everything) where you say to register, I get the 404 Not found error, and that Content.php is missing..

If you did everything right then I can't really see why this error would be happening and I've never had it so I don't know how to fix this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also got a blank client page , i sended u msn request.
Ill be happy if you could help me
And btw im using hamachi:blushing::blushing::blushing::blushing:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The SQL of the Emulator don't work 100%
One of the bugs is that there is no Housekeeping.
So you should best use the sql.SQL file that you downloaded before.
That is a version with housekeeping :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I really need help with Setting Emulator up , i can't , with nothing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys listen to my bro, he is specificly telling you to download RevCMS. it is much easier and also easy to setup. i recommend it personaly because you can make it look pretty sick. If you have any problems let alone please google them, im pretty sure they have a few tuts on how to fix problems Thankz -xTacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back