• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Display Highest Player Stats in NPC Script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hiya i need some help,

iam trying to make an npc script that will show who the highest level player is online

and the top dc, sc and mc pc points etc, i cant seem to get it to work ive been using the following commands via the npc

This information only counts the people currently logged on: \ \
Highest level player: <$HIGHONLINELEVEL>\ \
Player with the most SC: <$HIGHSCINFO>\ \
Player with the most DC: <$HIGHDCINFO>\ \
Player with the most MC: <$HIGHMCINFO>\ \

when iam on the gm char it says player with the most sc: no player found
when i log a char on without gm powers it just goes blank and says player with the mo sc: with no info there

any help would be great

cheers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you assign the charcters/player name to the variable.

this is just a thought of possibilities.

dchighinfo holds player name, if its not holding the name you wil;l get player not found. if you know what i mean.

this maybe a bit above me atm, as i'm not that fluent in the script arena, but what i've seen in the variable department, and given what you have posted...

as i said was a thought.

BUT maybe a nice feature for an info tab within the game itself holding trivia info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on 1.9 it worked fine with those commands from the npc, but now with the 2.3 files it just doesnt work correctly, perhaps it is a different command ?

td if you read this could you please post what the command is or what iam doing wrong

cheers

Reaction score
oops forgot to reply
you have to set what you want the 'commands' to return in string.ini
variable = MyInfo=
options:
%name, %map, %x, %y, %level, %gold, %minhp, %maxhp, %minmp, %maxmp, %mindc, %maxdc, %minmc, %maxmc, %minsc, %maxsc, %logontime, %logonlong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could you post the script that you used for this, as i can't get it to work ><

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
any chance you could add this to 2.3 low rate server that u host TD?

Back