Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit an interface. (Noob Friendly)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will update with links soon.

Alright, if you want to do this for free I reccomend using Gimp. I reccomend this because in Photoshop, the images are not transparent.

Alright so, you are going to need:

MRS Decompiler/Compiler-
Image Editor that supports .tga/.png/.jpg/(Optional).dds
Gunz Files

So basically there are two files for the interface. Default.mrs, and Loadable.mrs .

LOADABLE.MRS//////////////

This is mainly the lobby, and game panel, and the login panels, edit to your likings.

DEFAULT.MRS////////////

This is mainly the buttons, and combat interface. And the loading screens. I must advise you, if you are editing the buttons, then you should not fill it in black.

Thank me if I helped.:eek:tt:

Reaction score
Is this for re-skinning or does it include xml editing? Because I'm planning on finishing an interface guide using custom xml work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You do yours, its for reskinning. Its not so good though. And that is Luna online?lol

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could you tell me some?

The only real bug I've really found when I played with the xml is when I attempt to change the size of the rooms. If you try and make the width shorter than it is, some of the rooms disappear.

Back