• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

how to edit Sqls to add customs for butterfly db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i have never user Butterfly before and im not sure about adding customs.
Because everyone always makes there custom sqls for phoenix. I have tryed multiple times to edit the Furniture sql to make it work for butterfly but i cant get it to import.
If someone one could show me how to edit it it would be verry helpful

Phoenix (just an example of a Furniture sql)
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`) VALUES (1234657, 'leathr', 'leathr', 's', 1, 1, 1, '0', '1', '0', 2305, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'Default', 1, '0', '0');

Butterfly
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids`) VALUES
(Item_id, Sprite_id, 'Public_name', 'item_name', 's', Width, Length, Height, Allow_stack, Allow_walk, Allow_sit, Allow_recycle, Allow_trade, allow_marketplace_sell, Allow_gift, allow_inventory_stack, 'interaction_type', cycle_count, 'vending_ids');

Idk if this explains what i need help with but if someone could show me a quick way to edit Furniture Sqls to Item_base is would help me alot

Back