• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to edit the (SeasonXI-Ep1) client main.exe to support Traditional Chinese?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used the (SeasonXII-Ep1) server file + Client that provided by show40 . Everything work fine in English Language ,but I would like to change the display fonts from English to Traditional Chinese. Can someone please teach me how to modify the main.exe to support the Unicode or UTF-8 ? Thanks.:glare:

XII-Ep1 Client Files :
XII-Ep1 Server Files + Source :

I modified the Text_eng.bmd & fonts_all.swf of Client ,but NOT working

Step1:
I try to modify the row 450 of Text_eng.bmd of Client from " Account " to Traditional Chinese word " 帳號 " for Testing,but can NOT display "Traditional Chinese fonts" into the game.

Step2:
I also downloaded the fonts_all.swf file to support more language fonts then rename to fonts_eng.swf then instead of the original file and modified the fontconfig.txt code from A to B of Data/Interface/GFx Folder of Client ,but still NOT working. XD

Step3:
Maybe the problem is on Main.exe ,NOT support the Unicode or UTF-8 , but I have no tool and no idea to modify it. So sad.:$:

A:
[FontConfig "English"]
fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"

B:
[FontConfig "English"]
fontlib "fonts/fonts_eng.swf"
map "$DevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
map "$NormalFont" = "Arial Unicode MS" Normal
tr "LocalLang" = "Taiwan (대만)"
tr "TransTestText" = "翻譯測試字符串 - 傳統,ABCD"
tr "trDevFont" = "Arial Unicode MS"