Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay.
Hi Everone
To day i tell you how to edit cash shop or XShop.
I googling 2 days for find a guide for change in Cash Shop for example:

Specials - to Buff
or
Pants to - Gloves

But i can`t find any guide. in 2 day i can find how to do this :D

You need Pentium Tools :
Download and open Pentium Tools > Text Files > shopui.bmd Editor
Like That :
mljOlLL - How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Then change there what you want.
Items on there u can change on server side in client you can`t change the items on XShop.

GooD Luck

Have question write it to Comment :D

Video tutorial:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Inferno S Ing; 8595494] Ok.
Oi Everone
hoje me dizer-lhe como editar loja de dinheiro ou XShop.
I pesquisando 2 dias para encontrar um guia para a mudança no Cash Shop por exemplo: Specials - para Buff ou calças para - luvas Mas eu não posso encontrar qualquer guia. em dois dias eu posso encontrar como fazer isso: D você precisa de ferramentas Pentium: Download e Pentium aberta Ferramentas> Arquivos de texto> shopui.bmd editor Like That: Em seguida, mude o que há você quer. itens lá u pode mudar no lado do servidor no cliente você não pode alterar os itens na XShop. Boa sorte tem a pergunta escrevê-lo para Comentário: D [/ QUOTE] por favor, tutorial sobre como mudar ..

mljOlLL - How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Please, tutorial on how to change..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back