• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay.
Hi Everone
To day i tell you how to edit cash shop or XShop.
I googling 2 days for find a guide for change in Cash Shop for example:

Specials - to Buff
or
Pants to - Gloves

But i can`t find any guide. in 2 day i can find how to do this :D

You need Pentium Tools : https://mega.nz/#!IY42lbwQ!gRVIQOCwdbcMhk_uDODg1iUYcgq77EozcioZ3qwKKO8
Download and open Pentium Tools > Text Files > shopui.bmd Editor
Like That :
mljOlLL - How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Then change there what you want.
Items on there u can change on server side in client you can`t change the items on XShop.

GooD Luck

Have question write it to Comment :D

Video tutorial:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Inferno S Ing; 8595494] Ok.
Oi Everone
hoje me dizer-lhe como editar loja de dinheiro ou XShop.
I pesquisando 2 dias para encontrar um guia para a mudança no Cash Shop por exemplo: Specials - para Buff ou calças para - luvas Mas eu não posso encontrar qualquer guia. em dois dias eu posso encontrar como fazer isso: D você precisa de ferramentas Pentium: https://mega.nz/#!IY42lbwQ!gRVIQOCwdbcMhk_uDODg1iUYcgq77EozcioZ3qwKKO8 Download e Pentium aberta Ferramentas> Arquivos de texto> shopui.bmd editor Like That: Em seguida, mude o que há você quer. itens lá u pode mudar no lado do servidor no cliente você não pode alterar os itens na XShop. Boa sorte tem a pergunta escrevê-lo para Comentário: D [/ QUOTE] por favor, tutorial sobre como mudar ..

mljOlLL - How to edit XShop/Cash Shop Ex Team Season 4 Ep6 Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Please, tutorial on how to change..

Last edited:
Back