• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Enable Move Map (PVP)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i've been read about pvp
how can i move my char to other map with map scroll or portal??
thats my problem

im looking this in map server also different in client
maybe this code??
Code:
    if( pPlayer->GetAutoNoteIdx() || pPlayer->IsPKMode() || LOOTINGMGR->IsLootedPlayer( pPlayer->GetID() ) || (pPlayer->GetState() == eObjectState_Die && g_csDateManager.IsChallengeZoneHere() == FALSE))
    {
        MSGBASE msgNack;
        msgNack.Category    = MP_USERCONN;
        msgNack.Protocol    = MP_USERCONN_CHANGEMAP_NACK;
        msgNack.dwObjectID    = pPlayer->GetID();
        pPlayer->SendMsg( &msgNack, sizeof(msgNack) );
        return;
    }
how to enable without removing pPlayer->IsPKMode() ?
and this g_pServerSystem->GetMapNum()==PVP is selected pvp map..
i think its exclusion

Please Help, Thanks before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if (g_pServerSystem->GetMapNum()==PVP) return; ?
Edit: try change
Code:
if( pPlayer->GetAutoNoteIdx() || pPlayer->IsPKMode() || LOOTINGMGR->IsLootedPlayer( pPlayer->GetID() ) || (pPlayer->GetState() == eObjectState_Die && g_csDateManager.IsChallengeZoneHere() == FALSE)
to:
Code:
if( pPlayer->GetAutoNoteIdx() || pPlayer->IsPKMode() && g_pServerSystem->GetMapNum()!=PVP  || LOOTINGMGR->IsLootedPlayer( pPlayer->GetID() ) || (pPlayer->GetState() == eObjectState_Die && g_csDateManager.IsChallengeZoneHere() == FALSE)

Last edited:
Back