Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to fix MAP FREEZE and sudden overflow the cpu usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
haki is using bugged sho files. idk but he think that his server is fix but its not.
i didnt even see it on my eyes so no one knows

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Have try Last year Ago VPS and Dedicated Server.. BUG MAP FREEZE Still have..

Example.

Junon. If Someone Got Freeze and cant moving all around Junon will freeze to. If you relogin on character select will pop Server disconnect. i have exp 3-5 map freeze in 1 times but dont know whats the problem. already running near 1 year after that problem freeze coming. same Server not change but gor BUG. Its Random Map Freeze. If you lucky maybe another map Freeze. If player enter Map already Freeze. Say Bye2. Need Restart World Server.

2 Years Find Solution and still Dont Know whats The Problem About Arcturus. Map Freeze can bug anytime but dont know when. not everyday you will got map freeze. If you Lucky..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing :

VPS
~ Always Got Map Freeze. Cant Handle Rose. Not Just Freeze Map. Its Can Freeze our server Program to.

Home PC
~ Same Like VPS but Server Program smooth and running normal but Game Still Have Map Freeze

Dedicated Server
~ Already Test running near 1 year ( 1 server running 2 Games Rose And Ran Online ) , Running Smooth And Not got Bug FREEZE. but after that last month i got bug Freeze. Dont know where its coming from. same server and spec.

We still find the answer. Hmmmmmmm..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Testing :

VPS
~ Always Got Map Freeze. Cant Handle Rose. Not Just Freeze Map. Its Can Freeze our server Program to.

Home PC
~ Same Like VPS but Server Program smooth and running normal but Game Still Have Map Freeze

Dedicated Server
~ Already Test running near 1 year ( 1 server running 2 Games Rose And Ran Online ) , Running Smooth And Not got Bug FREEZE. but after that last month i got bug Freeze. Dont know where its coming from. same server and spec.

We still find the answer. Hmmmmmmm..

what are you sure home pc?
im running on hamachi server which is a personal/home pc that run in a year. and we got no problem on map freeze
I run the server on first month, after that I decide to change host because i have a pc problem(which is my friends pc) . She run the server for almost 8months w/o getting map freeze, after that she feel like getting abused because her PC dont even rest ( pc only rest if there is electricity power loss or connection loss).
then i decide to switch the host to my another friend that was volunteered. he run the server for 2months w/o getting freeze too!. Then we decide to close the server because none playing it and hamachi change their settings

and btw we have players everyday above 50~100

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup.. Home PC i setting WAN IP not using hamachi,, But 1 weekness if you restart modem My wan Ip will changed. I can running PC 24/7 hahahahaha....

Weird Problem i get Dedicated server in 1 year. 11 Months w/o Problem and Next Months - 12 months got problem Map Freeze.. If need expensive server i dont think so rose can survive without High Donate. I try Make more testing Using Home PC. Which OS you Running Using HOME PC.?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My dedicated server is running on Microsoft server 2012 with a MSSQL 2000 on it. Still no map freeze, it's been 3 days now

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what are you sure home pc?
im running on hamachi server which is a personal/home pc that run in a year. and we got no problem on map freeze
I run the server on first month, after that I decide to change host because i have a pc problem(which is my friends pc) . She run the server for almost 8months w/o getting map freeze, after that she feel like getting abused because her PC dont even rest ( pc only rest if there is electricity power loss or connection loss).
then i decide to switch the host to my another friend that was volunteered. he run the server for 2months w/o getting freeze too!. Then we decide to close the server because none playing it and hamachi change their settings

and btw we have players everyday above 50~100

what version of MSSQL u use and mind to share ur sho files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you should all know that this isnt an issue in the sql server, The freeze happens when the client sends an invalid packet to the game server cause that map to disconnect. I am not quite sure how to fix this issue , it happened to me before i have fixed it not sure how i did it though :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Explain.. But How To FIX Its... maybe Sql Server still Not Complete yet. i already test many client still got BUG.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The SQL State errors are fine they do nothing. the only error you guys should probably focus on are : the CLS packet error 0x700 or whatever

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Hope Someone Can Solve Problem CLS packet error.. SOmone Expert About That..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually we are willing to pay if someone can solve it. Coz I believe it can possibly run on VPS. we tried 8cores 3.7ghz 8gb ram still freeze.

actually we are willing to pay if someone can solve it. Coz I believe it can possibly run on VPS. we tried 8cores 3.7ghz 8gb ram still freeze.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I sent you a PM prince.

I have a few ideas, but I need more informations such as client used / environement and so on.

Lets talk about it.

Hij.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is also a CLS Error packet 0x412 or something like that, can't remember the exact number

But i don't understand...
I'm using Bapao's files, MSSQL 2000 and a dedicated server, the same data as prince2nd and harry12 and i don't get any error. Isn't that weird ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
actually its an error on What version of mysql you are gonna use. but the thing is MSSQL 2k Has a lot of Hack that we can use and inject some poop so it is easily hackable. basically its an easy fix though

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already purchased a dedicated server
with specs

4gb ram
2.5 ghz 4 cores 8 threads
100 gb SSD

still waiting for harry to transfer the server. Hopefully we will not experience freeze map again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back