• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Get Player Ranks for a 4s Website

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im currently working on my first 4s website and for the "top 10players rank", i need to know where i can get the all rank number, honor etc of a player...

is it tallrank/ tmonthrank or thero??

i, unfortunately dont have a full database with players and a full ranking^^...

if someone can send me one i would really appreciate it and i could look by myself. (only tchar, allrank, monthrank and hero tables)

thanks..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im currently working on my first 4s website and for the "top 10players rank", i need to know where i can get the all rank number, honor etc of a player...

is it tallrank/ tmonthrank or thero??

i, unfortunately dont have a full database with players and a full ranking^^...

if someone can send me one i would really appreciate it and i could look by myself. (only tchar, allrank, monthrank and hero tables)

thanks..
only query on table [TCHARTABLE] ( [[TGAME_GSP]] ) bro

Upvote 0
Back