• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to get Sod corwn

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your clan need to have the biggest score in (in database) clandb.cl Cpoint (if you are using Sandurr's clan files).
Normally this is done by additional tool but for example my mysql dlls are doing it by executing sod.aspx at the end of SoD 2, its a very simple script that probably was used (something similar) when SoD 1 and clans came to official server.

So to get score on Sandurr's files you need ClanSoDManager.exe, you should be able to find it, for example here:

;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank I'm using this tool already and the number goes up 0,1,2,3,4...
But after my friend and I finished together the sod, the sod manager doesn't upadte it. So I get no crown. I'm using SQL Server 2008.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Than you need to create "SOD2RecBySandurr" table in your database, this tool saving some info there before it is send to Cpoint. I forgot how it look like so you will have to look for it :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you open your SQL.DLL and find:

Code:
INSERT INTO soddb.dbo.%s(userid,charname,chartype,point,killcount,glevel,totalpoint,totaluser,successuser,servername,pcrno,gpcode,contribute,registday,businessname,baddress1,pmno,servertime) VALUES('%s','%s',%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,'%s',%d,'%s',%d,'%s','%s','

and lower you should see:

Code:
SOD2RecBySandurr

So you should have "SOD2RecBySandurr" table in "soddb.dbo" not rPTDB.
Depending on what your dlls have.

I am not sure what sod tool is seeking for because I never used it :)
but you might need to change SOD2DB to SODDB in sod manager, create table "SOD2RecBySandurr" with userid,charname,chartype,point,killcount,glevel,totalpoint,totaluser,successuser,servername,pcrno,gpcode,contribute,registday,businessname,baddress1,pmno,servertime and than try it again.

Do you see anything in SoD manager when you end sod? I think something should pop up there. You can post it here.

And silly question, are you pressing all SET buttons and than pressing Activate and are you sure that your data is correct?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The real answer would be :
You need isClanMember.asp to return CNFlag=1.

Code:
QUERY = "SELECT ClanName,Cpoint FROM CL ORDER BY Cpoint DESC"
RS.Open QUERY, objConn, 3, 1

Dim tclName, CNFlag

If RS.RecordCount > 0 Then
	tclName = RS("ClanName").Value
	If (tclName = clname) And (RS("Cpoint").Value > 0) Then
		CNFlag = 1
	Else
		CNFlag = 0
	End If
	RS.Close
End If

That just the inner mechanism to what Vormav said. If you use Sandurr's clan you indeed need your clan to have the highest (non null) CPoint field in the database.

Just for the sake of intelligent code, you can refine the query here to avoid useless data transfer.

Code:
QUERY = "SELECT TOP 1 ClanName FROM CL WHHERE Cpoint > 0 ORDER BY Cpoint DESC"
RS.Open QUERY, objConn, 3, 1

Dim tclName, CNFlag

CNFlag = 0

If RS.RecordCount > 0 Then
	tclName = RS("ClanName").Value

RS.Close

If tclName = clname Then
		CNFlag = 1
	End If
End If

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Gregoory and Vormav! I will test it

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Sod Rank works now thank you. I have another question about Bless Castle. Where the money tax based in sql.dll?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tax functions are a bit broken, you can add yourself money by putting some numbers :) in clandb.dbo.cl SiegeMoney for BC money and ClanMoney for clan money (for clan leader only).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi guys need help with sod crown im using greegory dll generator

and when i finish sod i got this in billingdb

041639|INSERT INTO soddb.dbo.SOD2RecBySandurr(userid,charname,chartype,point,killcount,glevel,totalpoint,totaluser,successuser,servername,pcrno,gpcode,contribute,registday,businessname,baddress1,pmno,servertime) VALUES('demonvn','Warishell',4,6264435,785,120,6264435,1,1,'',0,'PTP-RUD001',100,'09-19-2010 04:16:39','','',0,127265800)

i make in SodDb new tabble SOD2RecBySandurr, but when i run clansodmanager nothing updated :S

if any can help very thanx

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to execute this in MSSQL:

INSERT INTO soddb.dbo.SOD2RecBySandurr(userid,charname,chartype,point,killcount,glevel,totalpoint,totaluser,successuser,servername,pcrno,gpcode,contribute,registday,businessname,baddress1,pmno,servertime) VALUES('demonvn','Warishell',4,6264435,785,120,6264435,1,1,'',0,'PTP-RUD001',100,'09-19-2010 04:16:39','','',0,127265800)

Maybe there is something wrong with your tables, fields can have wrong datatype or you missing something.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmmm i chekc all , cant understand wha ti make wrong :S

Back