Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to get working skill tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

sadly it adds only the experience to the skill tree, but you can't actually learn the skills.
You have to implement them first.
I would really like to know how to add them the proper way, everytime I try to invoke _root.api.setSkillLearnedSurvivor nothing happens.

here is my FrontendWarZ::eventLearnSkill event, case 8 is where i try to invoke the skill to be learned:
Code:
void FrontendWarZ::eventLearnSkill(r3dScaleformMovie* pMovie, const Scaleform::GFx::Value* args, unsigned argCount)
{
    r3d_assert(argCount == 1);

uint32_t skillID = args[0].GetUInt();

Scaleform::GFx::Value var[2];
    var[0].SetString(gUserProfile.ProfileData.ArmorySlots[gUserProfile.SelectedCharID].Gamertag);
    var[1].SetNumber(skillID);

switch (skillID)
    {
        case 0:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 0");
            break;
        case 1:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 1");
            break;
        case 2:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 2");
            break;
        case 3:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 3");
            break;
        case 4:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 4");
            break;
        case 5:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 5");
            break;
        case 6:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 6");
            break;
        case 7:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 7");
            break;
        case 8:
            gfxMovie.Invoke("_root.api.setSkillLearnedSurvivor", var, 2);
            break;
        case 9:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 9");
            break;
        case 10:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 10");
            break;
        case 11:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 11");
            break;
        case 12:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 12");
            break;
        case 13:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 13");
            break;
        case 14:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 14");
            break;
        case 15:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 15");
            break;
        case 16:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 16");
            break;
        case 17:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 17");
            break;
        case 18:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 18");
            break;
        case 19:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 19");
            break;
        case 20:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 20");
            break;
        case 21:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 21");
            break;
        case 22:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 22");
            break;
        case 23:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 23");
            break;
        case 24:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 24");
            break;
        case 25:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 25");
            break;
        case 26:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 26");
            break;
        case 27:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 27");
            break;
        case 28:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 28");
            break;
        case 29:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 29");
            break;
        case 30:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 30");
            break;
        case 31:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 31");
            break;
        case 32:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 32");
            break;
        case 33:
            sendPopup("Skill ID: 33");
            break;
        default:
            sendPopup("Invalid Skill ID");
            break;
    }

}

can please anyone with a working skill tree tell me how to do this?
I get the Popup messages with the Skill ID's, so i know it calls the right case.

Thank you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think no one gona Release his Source code for Skill trees, many people out there are just on Ego Trips, only one's own Servers Count for them =/ Bad Time Bad Time.

Upvote 0
Nobody
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Us group gonna release one source whit Vault, Skilltree, GroupSystem, FriendSystem, Voip and morre, just whait.....
Folkz you are a true Gentleman!!!We need more people like you here that believes in sharing is caring..:)
Thanks for your contribution to this project i can't thank you enough and this goes to all the other members that have help with this game..Truly Amazing..And i can't wait to see more updates..

Upvote 0
Nobody
Reaction score
Folkz you are a true Gentleman!!!We need more people like you here that believes in sharing is caring..:)
Thanks for your contribution to this project i can't thank you enough and this goes to all the other members that have help with this game..Truly Amazing..And i can't wait to see more updates..
Its not only me, but all us team :)
Hypoflex, Pablito77, ItsNobody, aLca and me

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ah dont get me Wrong but there are many other People out there who has the Perfeckt Experience in C++ and all that poop Personaly Ikasu is someone like that to bad he dont wanna share the files, but he is a nice Guy like him =)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant wait for this new release, hopefully it will be a cleaner release and not as messy. No offence kasu or DNC.

Upvote 0
Nobody
Reaction score
On the one hand it is still not wrong dont share by the fact that most members who come here not help and only pick up information then create they your servers and say they did everything ( Has members who charge to "Create Server" and sell information you find here in the forum ) and still want to take credits for something that already exists or that others did....

but as a community shares whoever.... our group intends to do what was being done, fix all problems and make the best source to New Emulators, nobody here is enemy only HP :p

Sry my bad english, I'm at work and watching the forum so I have to use the translator :p

Edit: Do not have the rule of the forum who is obliged to share, if Giga and iKasu fix most things and do not want to share they are entitled many do not like but everyone has to do what it can...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exacktly what Folks Says Thats the Reason why nobody Gona Share Anything, i mean why Not ? Working on a 10 Days Projeckt release the Source code and everyone use it and nobody gives Credits, I can full Understand That Guys.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On the one hand it is still not wrong dont share by the fact that most members who come here not help and only pick up information then create they your servers and say they did everything ( Has members who charge to "Create Server" and sell information you find here in the forum ) and still want to take credits for something that already exists or that others did....

but as a community shares whoever.... our group intends to do what was being done, fix all problems and make the best source to New Emulators, nobody here is enemy only HP :p

Sry my bad english, I'm at work and watching the forum so I have to use the translator :p

i am not trying to say kasu or DNC are bad, just that the way they presented the tutorials were a bit messy, but they still worked. As for the not sharing fixes for things. I think theat is up to them if they dont want to share, we cant force them to. But the way you guys are doing it is the nicest thing ever. We wish you all the best with your work and we all salute you every step of the way.

Folkz and his team FTWWWWWWWWWW

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back