Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How To] Hex-Edit the GS to increase your server EXP/Spirit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works for the version 1.4.4

Steps:

1. Get a decent Hex-Editor first ;]
2. Make a backup of your actual GS
3. Open the GS that you want to change
4. Go to the address: 0013E8C9
-> You will find this: C60000
-> Change to: C60001
5. Go to the address: 0013E8D0
-> You will find this: 0000803F (wich is a float equivalent to 1.0 = 0x3F800000)
-> Change to: XXXXXX <- change to value of your choice and dont forget to write the hex backwards
-> Example: 00409C45 <- 5000 = 0x459C4000
6. Save and/or replace
7. Open your IWEB and set the double-exp to 1
8. Enjoy

Ps: It will set the SPIRIT bonus as well.. and you can also activate the double-spirit to get even more Spirit on top of that!

Useful float conversion site:

If you use IDA Pro you migh want to take a look where its at:
asgborges - [How To] Hex-Edit the GS to increase your server EXP/Spirit - RaGEZONE Forums

cheers

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better find out how to make gs read ptemplate.conf by comparing with old one

i do agree with you.. however at first glance looks like theres nothing wrong with the function:
asgborges - [How To] Hex-Edit the GS to increase your server EXP/Spirit - RaGEZONE Forums

also i noticed theres no occurrences of "drop_bonus" variable inside GS...

But im not really worried about it... the ones that already figured out, most likely not going to share...
At least im helping some users with an alternative solution.. and thats the point of this thread =]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
x5000 exp and spirit gs if any one needs or wants

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What the Hex editor do you use?. Do you have the source code gs? Sorry for my language Google.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the name of the editor. Now you can quickly change the game balance!For the multiplication of the experience still fits rollback, and there is no config
Sorry for my language Google.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Will this same method work on the new JD files but with just different "id's" ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi where i can fin gs file :( i have already make server on vmware but i dont know how change exp pls i need help just that ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you tried to search?
yes but i ont understand :s i just follow a guide and its work well :) , but i wnat change exp sp rate and i dont know how do it :s

Reaction score
yes but i ont understand :s i just follow a guide and its work well :) , but i wnat change exp sp rate and i dont know how do it :s

Go to the releases section and download the 'patched' er 'fixed' 'GS'. It will then 'properly read' the exp rates (etc...) from ptemplate.conf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not able to find the codes in Hex Gs server 1.4.5 overstrained.

Back