• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to import a Dungeon

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
It works but not for the all gbs, at least not with the public importer:$:

P.S
s0ul666 - How to import a Dungeon - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
map/tomb/d_boss.gb guess that's also a part of the dungeon and can't be imported

Also no way to import things like statues/rocks

Reaction score
My god ur right ! ..meh just use 3DRipper ^^

Statues and other small things are like OPL objects so u need to import each model and place it urself :)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
My god ur right ! ..meh just use 3DRipper ^^

Statues and other small things are like OPL objects so u need to import each model and place it urself :)

Sure but the problem is, you can't import any "dungeon OPL" or i'm just retarded? idk try yourself with the public importer.

//Edit - sux ;d can't even add anything to any room or hall cuz engine crashes, guess position of every mesh is hardcoded in .map file, so we have to import whole dungeon, place all the statues/grass/nshit then export the whole thing + generate a new .map file ^^ Means no fun with dungeons for me xD

Also you said that we have to place all the objects manually, that means you did it here?:O
s0ul666 - How to import a Dungeon - RaGEZONE Forums

This looks too perfect xD more like a 3drip or so, if you really placed all the green/blue objects yourself, respect ^^

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes i wasted my time placing all the objects in the map as it is in the original one and few days after i lost it =D

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
haha :d.. the importer is quite powerful right.. good to see that its capable of importing stuff like that :)
actually already knew that..

good stuff soul!

Ohh on a side note.. soul? do you have a max 2009 that's able to run on a 64 bit windows 7 machine? I rather not install a damn virtual machine for 3ds max alone..-.- and the version I had doesn't even boot at all on mine...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I have somewheare on old dvd-s in basement 09 version and far as I know I was able to run it on 64bit win 7... If I will have time I'll check it.

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
I think I have somewheare on old dvd-s in basement 09 version and far as I know I was able to run it on 64bit win 7... If I will have time I'll check it.

well that version is hard to find because its so old.. just like max 8 as its ancient... would be could if you could find it somewhere ;) (working version ofc..)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No porblem, I'll get my DVDs and search for working version

Back