• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Install XAMPP+ Muweb 0.9 free VIDEO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
skip it, you can create normal account and make it admin through SQL.

Reaction score
skip it, you can create normal account and make it admin through SQL.

i love you man, it worked! but instead of saying registered successful, it says there's a problem in registeration. where in fact in really work, lol. ho to fix this?
and how can i remove those top 5 characters which do not exist?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how can i add webshop and vote reward?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my friends cant see the site? i hosted it in no-ip.com but my friends cannot see it? what's the problem? lol,

to install webshop and vote its another thing u download the files for it and put on htdocs and install em by going to the install.php of the vote folder or webshop and so on.

open 80 port so ppl can acceess ur site.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it worked! but instead of saying registered successful, it says there's a problem in registeration. where in fact in really work, lol. ho to fix this?
and how can i remove those top 5 characters which do not exist?

Reaction score
go on muweb folder find muweb_db or something and delete rankings.dbg or something
and top characters will be deleted.

same with downloads etc..

hmm to fix the problem in registration , u just change the register.php with other one .. find other one from other muweb 0.9 files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to Fix this
KarLi - How to Install XAMPP+ Muweb 0.9 free VIDEO - RaGEZONE Forums
please help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know a lot of people had problem with the site saying there was a problem with registration but the account was acutally created.

but im getting the same error but the account is not created.
can you send me another good register.php if its that or what can it be ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried other files and everything already.

the ranking and everything works.

when i try to register an account is says there was a problem.

idk if this helps but for me to make an account for my server i have to use account maker because mu maker wont make it.
and when i install the web i have to skip the creating admin part because it also shows a problem there.

what to do ?
i also posted it here whats happening and more info
http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/muweb-0-9-problems-806986/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KarLi...
I have 2 problems...
1. I install everything and work's perfect until i give a restart to my computer after this i can't login anymore on site...
2. I have buyet a domain name from dyndns but i cant manage to make it work with that name instead of my ip....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U cant login or access thesite ? If cant login 2 any acc means ur sql service manager is not running

So i should start sql service manager first then to login???
And to the second question?? I've downloaded the program and instaled on my pc but nothing.... When i try with domain name is not working but when i try with my ip it's working and i dont know what i did wrong.... If i will make u a video with what i did? And you to see it and tell me where i mistake????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any way that we can run on xampp last version any web? Fixing the error that php_mssql.dll is not in php folder ? i tried to add one from another versions but still not worcking. Any ideas?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Whats about that if i have win7 64bits ! Can i still install it ?

Back