Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make 2 server run in 1 database?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know whether it is available to make 2 or more servers run in 1 database, this make people can train in other server when players are crowded

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first make 2 copies of server files den config both wid diff. Ports nd remember dat d:a3server\account shld b same in both files nd run both server at same time.

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If login server is not same then 2nd server won't show up in list

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if bandwidth is the problem then 2 zoneagents on 2 diff Internet connection

if server load (CPU) is the constraint you can make a lan and keep zonsever on diff pc and congifure the other servers acc to work with 2 server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks all, I'm trying, to make server like playing a hard game :D, but it's interested.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi all
I have two Os running simontaneously One normaly and other in vmware i can run two server with same ports but diffirent ip's and diffirent sql server
I want that Ip shld be same so that two servers can be seen in server select screen
I have copied the himachi files of running server to new server but as soon as i run himachi in vmware the hamachi of running server gets offline is thr any solution for this
Please help me in this issue
Thanks and Regards
Lovbudy

Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did you try to put 2nd server in loginserver and run 2nd zoneagent in different port with also different Server ID?

Loginserver
Code:
[SERVER_GROUP]
COUNT=2
ID0=0
NAME0=A3Server_1

ID1=1
NAME1=A3Server_2

Zoneagent_1
Code:
[STARTUP]
APPNAME=ZONEAGENT
SERVERID=0

Zoneagent_2
Code:
[STARTUP]
APPNAME=ZONEAGENT
SERVERID=1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2nd zoneagent in different port?

I didnt get it !
But Are you sure abt this to run 2 servers in database ??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi all
:thumbup: as chriss said and following his guidance i was able to run two server at time and even the second server.:thumbup:

@Sam
From my above answer u would have understood we can run two server at time with same SQL database :) :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0o,, Thats really Nice.. !!
@ lovbudy
Bad new, My PC is getting infected of virus... It got a problem of safe mode, And I am not able to start it again on normal mode...

Now I will format it on 23rd March[My Exam End] And then will install game again..

And I will learn all this from u in reallity[Not on website].
I will B @ Panvel on 25th March !!

Reaction score
If you need 2 entirely different worlds with the same database, its possible by using a Common LoginServer and separate Mainserver, Account, Zone, CGS and Battleserver for each world.

Its a complex setup and a useless one if you ask me. There is no chance of a World getting crowded in A3 keeping in mind the total number of players on any server. You will have to take care about ServerIDs so that there are no conflicts with the Log files for each world.

Also the 2 Accountservers requires access to the same File Databases.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And if we want different Db also wht we have to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back