• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How To Make A HoloCMS Retro [ No Xampp ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What would you put in index.html? I uploaded the ZIP file and I imported the mysql thing into phpmyadmin. After there I don't know what to do...

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Right Click The ZIP File And Click Send To And Then "Compressed Zipped Folder".

You Upload Your Site Fill In The Installtion Details And Its Ready.

To Import That Database Go To Your Database In PhpAdmin And Click It And Then Click Import And Import Your Sql Database File.

Just I Do Own A RP Hotel (PHP Version).

Mate I Apolgise For The Grammer Its Just Something I Cant Help Doing Its A Habit I Will Always Do Sorry.

Reaction score
right i still don't get it. please make a video of it :mad:
its hard to just read because your not explaining it properly
put on a link to watch the video :mellow:

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No Offense But Im Not Making A Video Because Loads Of People Have Managed To Complete The Tut, If You Dont Have The Skills Dont Bother This Is A Quick 5 Minutes To Do This... Find Somewhere With A Video Because Im Not Doing One.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. they don't want to be an affiliate to your mistakes. Better to just host yourself. This domain names do this too. (.cc.nr)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If You Copy All The Files To The Main Part Of WWW There Is Not A File Called Holo Hope It Helps ;)

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Open File Manager On Your Control Panel And Then The File Avadivble There And Several Files Come Up Pick WWW Oe Public_Html And Import The Holo Files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you could walk me through this I would like it. Also, when I extracted HoloCMS onto my desktop, 2 folders, the holodb mysql page and the readme were there. I just moved everything into the "holo" folder and compressed that. Hopefully that shouldn't mess anything up... :/

Oh, and
INSTALLTION
1. Go To Your Site And Click Your Address Without .zip
2. A HoloCMS Installation Page

I don't get that at all...

Last edited:
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mate Several People Have Added Me On Msn Saying That They Have Completed The Tut Sucessfully... I Would Say This Is Noob Friendly.

Im Also Supporting UberCMS Now Ask Questions On That Aswel My Hotel Is Up :) Habbed 4 Eva!

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mate This Is So Simple Tbh And You Aint Even Gave Me Enough Detail To Help You

swagggggg
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, guy's well tbh If you don't get this your a complete noob, It's just the same with PHPRetro but the link's don't work so here's the fix; In the upload file in PHPRetro copy everything then paste it into the /public_html so when the files come on in the main page you just have the website instead of the files! Then delete upload.zip & upload directory.

- Livar, Peace || See y'a soon!

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with upload holodb.sql
No data was received to import. Either no file name was submitted, or the file size exceeded the maximum size permitted by your PHP configuration. See FAQ 1.16.

EDIT: Now that I look closer, you want me to import Mysql.db which I don't have?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please help...

1. Go To Your Site And Click Your Address Without .zip
2. A HoloCMS Installation Page

I go to my web address ( and nothing comes up except the default page off x10hosting

Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol Livar I Agree Its Very Simple Amd Guys You Should Understand This Fgs,
Go To Your Site And Click The Non .zip File And You Will Have A HoloCMS Installtion Page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RIght. Im stuck on the emaulator part now. Can anyone help? How do i link it up with my webhost?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back