Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
This is my error ive looked over ur guide 2000 times...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error1.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums error2.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums error 3.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums error 5.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums error.PNG - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums
@piggy I did what you said and looked at the FAQs and did what they said and now I get this error

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is my lunch.bat supposed to disappear at the end with it finish doing all the things?
and i must always type in the date cause it says 'the system can not accept the date entered'
i placed my local host file in the msv111 file and it pops up 'we are unable to connect....'

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I make a new char, all my items are gone and I can't use command to get items either ;/It always says that Im full but I have no items on my inventory. Help please, really apperciated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried to setup the server twice already, and each time when I have started the server and play I get a pop-up that says, "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block or other network issues..." Does someone know a fix to this, I'm getting really frustrated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I make a new char, all my items are gone and I can't use command to get items either ;/It always says that Im full but I have no items on my inventory. Help please, really apperciated!

before opening the client open all the dump .bat files not just the launch .bat and wait for them to finish loading then start your client

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
View attachment 112584View attachment 112585View attachment 112586View attachment 112587View attachment 112588
@piggy I did what you said and looked at the FAQs and did what they said and now I get this error
I have not know anyone with a problem after reading that guide...so...just recheck your steps
is my lunch.bat supposed to disappear at the end with it finish doing all the things?
and i must always type in the date cause it says 'the system can not accept the date entered'
i placed my local host file in the msv111 file and it pops up 'we are unable to connect....'
Should be fine World > Login > Channel
....look at this please: http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/read-first-frequently-asked-questions-698669/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f566/read-first-frequently-asked-questions-698669/
Show .bat errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error: Could not find or load main class tools.wztosql.DumpItems
Press any key to continue . . .

I got this error help me please . I download jre7 with correct bit.
Let me explain . Before i get this , i get the error
"Missing "server" JVM at `C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\server\jvm­­.dll'.
Please install or use the JRE or JDK that contains these missing components.
Press any key to continue . . "

Then I read the tutorial to fix it by create a folder name Server in C:/Program files/java/jre7/bin
then paste all the files/data from C:/Program files/java/jre7/bin/client

But I get this error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I try and start the client I get the "we are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, firewall block, or other network issues. Please check the Maplestory homepage for ongoing server checks as well as your firewall settings" message. How can I fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Troublemysql - How To Make A Maplestory v111 (Lithium Based) Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm getting these errors. Can somebody please help me! D:

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
ant -f C:\\Users\\User\\Documents\\Lithium jar
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build
Updating property file: C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build\empty
Created dir: C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build\generated-sources\ap-source-output
Compiling 331 source files to C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\build\classes
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\MapleClient.java:65: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoSession;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\inventory\MapleRing.java:24: error: package com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions does not exist
import com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:49: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:50: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.SimpleByteBufferAllocator;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:51: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoAcceptor;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:52: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFilter;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:53: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketAcceptorConfig;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:54: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
import org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketAcceptor;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\MapleClient.java:80: error: cannot find symbol
    private transient IoSession session;
  symbol:   class IoSession
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\MapleClient.java:102: error: cannot find symbol
    public MapleClient(MapleAESOFB send, MapleAESOFB receive, IoSession session) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\MapleClient.java:116: error: cannot find symbol
    public final IoSession getSession() {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:76: error: cannot find symbol
    private IoAcceptor acceptor;
  symbol:   class IoAcceptor
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:58: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoHandlerAdapter;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:59: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IdleStatus;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:60: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:68: error: cannot find symbol
public class MapleServerHandler extends IoHandlerAdapter implements MapleServerHandlerMBean {
  symbol: class IoHandlerAdapter
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:120: error: cannot find symbol
    private static FileWriter isLoggedIP(IoSession sess) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:145: error: cannot find symbol
    public static void log(String packet, String op, MapleClient c, IoSession io) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:284: error: cannot find symbol
    public void exceptionCaught(final IoSession session, final Throwable cause) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:291: error: cannot find symbol
    public void sessionOpened(final IoSession session) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:400: error: cannot find symbol
    public void sessionClosed(final IoSession session) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:441: error: cannot find symbol
    public void sessionIdle(final IoSession session, final IdleStatus status) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:441: error: cannot find symbol
    public void sessionIdle(final IoSession session, final IdleStatus status) throws Exception {
  symbol:   class IdleStatus
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\MapleServerHandler.java:454: error: cannot find symbol
    public void messageReceived(final IoSession session, final Object message) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:28: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:29: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:30: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:32: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:33: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:34: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\cashshop\CashShopServer.java:43: error: cannot find symbol
    private static IoAcceptor acceptor;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:32: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:33: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:34: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:36: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:37: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:38: error: package org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\login\LoginServer.java:46: error: cannot find symbol
    private static IoAcceptor acceptor;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:23: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolCodecFactory;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:24: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoder;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:25: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:27: error: cannot find symbol
public class MapleCodecFactory implements ProtocolCodecFactory {
  symbol: class ProtocolCodecFactory
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:29: error: cannot find symbol
    private final ProtocolEncoder encoder = new MaplePacketEncoder();
  symbol:   class ProtocolEncoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:30: error: cannot find symbol
    private final ProtocolDecoder decoder = new MaplePacketDecoder();
  symbol:   class ProtocolDecoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:32: error: cannot find symbol
    public ProtocolEncoder getEncoder() throws Exception {
  symbol:   class ProtocolEncoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MapleCodecFactory.java:36: error: cannot find symbol
    public ProtocolDecoder getDecoder() throws Exception {
  symbol:   class ProtocolDecoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:27: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:28: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:29: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:30: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:32: error: cannot find symbol
public class MaplePacketDecoder extends CumulativeProtocolDecoder {
  symbol: class CumulativeProtocolDecoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:42: error: cannot find symbol
    protected boolean doDecode(IoSession session, ByteBuffer in, ProtocolDecoderOutput out) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:42: error: cannot find symbol
    protected boolean doDecode(IoSession session, ByteBuffer in, ProtocolDecoderOutput out) throws Exception {
  symbol:   class ByteBuffer
  symbol:   class ProtocolDecoderOutput
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:30: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:32: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:33: error: package org.apache.mina.filter.codec does not exist
import org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:35: error: cannot find symbol
public class MaplePacketEncoder implements ProtocolEncoder {
  symbol: class ProtocolEncoder
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:38: error: cannot find symbol
    public void encode(final IoSession session, final Object message, final ProtocolEncoderOutput out) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:38: error: cannot find symbol
    public void encode(final IoSession session, final Object message, final ProtocolEncoderOutput out) throws Exception {
  symbol:   class ProtocolEncoderOutput
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:67: error: cannot find symbol
    public void dispose(IoSession session) throws Exception {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\HexTool.java:25: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\HexTool.java:58: error: cannot find symbol
    public static final String toString(final ByteBuffer buf) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:25: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.CloseFuture;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:26: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoFilterChain;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:27: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoHandler;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:28: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoService;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:29: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoServiceConfig;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:30: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoSessionConfig;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:31: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.TransportType;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:32: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.WriteFuture;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:33: error: package org.apache.mina.common.IoFilter does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.IoFilter.WriteRequest;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:34: error: package org.apache.mina.common.support does not exist
import org.apache.mina.common.support.BaseIoSession;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:48: error: cannot find symbol
public class MockIOSession extends BaseIoSession {
  symbol: class BaseIoSession
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:61: error: cannot find symbol
    public IoSessionConfig getConfig() {
  symbol:   class IoSessionConfig
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:69: error: cannot find symbol
    public IoFilterChain getFilterChain() {
  symbol:   class IoFilterChain
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:77: error: cannot find symbol
    public IoHandler getHandler() {
  symbol:   class IoHandler
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:101: error: cannot find symbol
    public IoService getService() {
  symbol:   class IoService
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:117: error: cannot find symbol
    public IoServiceConfig getServiceConfig() {
  symbol:   class IoServiceConfig
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:125: error: cannot find symbol
    public TransportType getTransportType() {
  symbol:   class TransportType
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:133: error: cannot find symbol
    public CloseFuture close() {
  symbol:   class CloseFuture
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:148: error: cannot find symbol
    public WriteFuture write(Object message, SocketAddress remoteAddress) {
  symbol:   class WriteFuture
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:157: error: cannot find symbol
    public WriteFuture write(Object message) {
  symbol:   class WriteFuture
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\MockIOSession.java:165: error: cannot find symbol
    protected void write0(WriteRequest writeRequest) {
  symbol:   class WriteRequest
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferLittleEndianWriter.java:23: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferLittleEndianWriter.java:35: error: cannot find symbol
    private ByteBuffer bb;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferLittleEndianWriter.java:70: error: cannot find symbol
    public ByteBuffer getFlippedBB() {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferLittleEndianWriter.java:79: error: cannot find symbol
    public ByteBuffer getByteBuffer() {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferOutputstream.java:23: error: package org.apache.mina.common does not exist
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferOutputstream.java:34: error: cannot find symbol
    private ByteBuffer bb;
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\tools\data\output\ByteBufferOutputstream.java:42: error: cannot find symbol
    public ByteBufferOutputstream(final ByteBuffer bb) {
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\inventory\MapleRing.java:120: error: cannot find symbol
        } catch (MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException mslcve) {
  symbol:   class MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\inventory\MapleRing.java:131: error: cannot find symbol
        } catch (MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException mslcve) {
  symbol:   class MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:126: error: cannot find symbol
        ByteBuffer.setUseDirectBuffers(false);
  symbol:   variable ByteBuffer
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:127: error: cannot find symbol
        ByteBuffer.setAllocator(new SimpleByteBufferAllocator());
  symbol:   class SimpleByteBufferAllocator
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:127: error: cannot find symbol
        ByteBuffer.setAllocator(new SimpleByteBufferAllocator());
  symbol:   variable ByteBuffer
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:129: error: cannot find symbol
        acceptor = new SocketAcceptor();
  symbol:   class SocketAcceptor
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:130: error: cannot find symbol
        final SocketAcceptorConfig acceptor_config = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
  symbol:   class SocketAcceptorConfig
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\handling\channel\ChannelServer.java:130: error: cannot find symbol
        final SocketAcceptorConfig acceptor_config = new SocketAcceptorConfig();
  symbol:   class SocketAcceptorConfig
C:\Users\User\Desktop\LithiumREV96\trunk\src\client\messages\CommandProcessor.java:56: warning: non-varargs call of varargs method with inexact argument type for last parameter;
                PlayerGMRank rankNeeded = (PlayerGMRank) clasz.getMethod("getPlayerLevelRequired", new Class<?>[]{}).invoke(null, null);
  cast to Object for a varargs call
  cast to Object[] for a non-varargs call and to suppress this warning
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
100 errors
1 warning
C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\nbproject\build-impl.xml:843: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Users\User\Documents\Lithium\nbproject\build-impl.xml:265: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 4 seconds)

Help??

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Connect it to the database...check connections

Sry piggy what you mean by Connect it to the database... check connection mind explain it further cos i got the same exact problem as him

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
[Lithium] Revision: -1
Loader 1...
Loader 2...
Loader 3...
Loader 4...
Loader 5...
Loader 6...
20947 items loaded.
Loader 7...
Loader 8...
Loader 9...
Loader 10...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1
0003361 "
        at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
        at provider.MapleDataTool.getIntConvert(MapleDataTool.java:90)
        at server.CashItemFactory.initialize(CashItemFactory.java:57)
        at server.Start.run(Start.java:87)
        at server.Start.main(Start.java:125)
Press any key to continue . . .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
strikerbane, I got the same errors with you but I fixed it. All I do is don't use 'Lithium' as your Mysql Database name. Use 'odin_gms' or 'odin_sea'(Only if u're running SEA server)

@Loots I had the same problem with ya T.T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant post forward : my Id is : yulin317@streamyx but it only let me type yulin317@streamy

AND

After I click Start at the character selection screen , it disconnect me from the login server . HELP PLEASE
I think it's because i didn't set 2nd password . But i set the 2nd password , but it always say it is wrong???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Loots I'm sure u're from Malaysia. BTW, if u can't type all the ESSID(Wifi Nam) to port-forward just change the ESSID. And I think Streamyx dosen't provide Static IP so if you port-forward them it was useless as the IP address will change every router reset.

About ur 2nd password, did you convert the password to SHA1 encrypted password?

Loots, how you fixed your errors in post #395?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
strikerbane, I got the same errors with you but I fixed it. All I do is don't use 'Lithium' as your Mysql Database name. Use 'odin_gms' or 'odin_sea'(Only if u're running SEA server)

From what you said can i double confirm that the changing of lithium to odin_gms is at Step41 or 44 ?
step refer to the guide from the author of this thread post under the server setup

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Don't think cobbbg1998 said that o.0 I didn't see it

Back