• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm sorry but your tutorial is not 0% error free.
I followed all step and maybe there missing some by the way because everytime i got a new kind of error.

I finally make it work using my way and i when my charcter is created i got a map error ---- "" map not found in the index ---- something like that. I tryed 3 time your tutorial and each time i got something new. The server show no error when loading, all ip are configured, followed everything. maybe i just dont have the good stuff in client side.

I've made a lot of server before RO, WoW (from 1.12.1 to 2.4.3) Lineage 2 and its explained in details and i never got so much trouble to make works an emu (or server) before.

I'll delete all and try to find another tutorial.

( Not angry againt you lol).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm sorry but your tutorial is not 0% error free.
I followed all step and maybe there missing some by the way because everytime i got a new kind of error.

I finally make it work using my way and i when my charcter is created i got a map error ---- "" map not found in the index ---- something like that. I tryed 3 time your tutorial and each time i got something new. The server show no error when loading, all ip are configured, followed everything. maybe i just dont have the good stuff in client side.

I've made a lot of server before RO, WoW (from 1.12.1 to 2.4.3) Lineage 2 and its explained in details and i never got so much trouble to make works an emu (or server) before.

I'll delete all and try to find another tutorial.

( Not angry againt you lol).

Try this one, its more detailed and not for nothing its sticked.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f577/creating-ragnarok-eathena-server-601034/

and for Ragnarok yeah, its harder to do a pserver of ragnarok than one of Lineage 2,Aion,WoW,Guild Wars etc. since it doesnt have enough development community and not many RO devs want to help for free, and if they do they give you the 20% of the info :p:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Try this one, its more detailed and not for nothing its sticked.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f577/creating-ragnarok-eathena-server-601034/

and for Ragnarok yeah, its harder to do a pserver of ragnarok than one of Lineage 2,Aion,WoW,Guild Wars etc. since it doesnt have enough development community and not many RO devs want to help for free, and if they do they give you the 20% of the info :p:

i understand about the devlopment, i doing this to see how far devlopper have gone, i keeped all your files in a folder (and a copy of your tutorial in html format). Maybe if i succesfully install one , i will understand what was problem i got in the first time. :D

i,m not a great fan of RO, i doing it more by curiosity and because i want to learn about the way it working for RO. Wow was not hard to make it work for a server but my plan was to understand all the structural system of the game and customise it. (now i'm a expert in this). in lineage it was those damn protocol that f*ck me up.

But now its a new thing, a new devlopment, so i'm pretty interested to make it work (if i can make it work lolll).

Good luck :D:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not my guide xD its Kurt's guide, but it helped me alot.
try searching on eAthena forums, sometimes they have better dev help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back