• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
soo..
here the pictures why i get "failed to connect to the server"
(server thingy)
( i got this error when i wanna login to the char server )
( and this one is the full thing about server and failed to connect to server )

Help me please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
neoexdeath can u do my server lets teamviewer or crossloop

open your yahoo messenger lets chat

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cant setup my sql query browser!!!help me pls..

im in the step 1 of sql query browser!!

I guess you didn't fill in the password, which you made when you installed SQL, at least this was my problem after I found out my password again and filled it in the gap, it worked then.

GL,

Drugster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Drugster
try google. eathena boards have clientinfo.xml, and some other sites as well :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks but still the same problem...I really don't know what to do now, my client won't show up. That really sucks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yey....
still no one help me
thx for "not" helping guys...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Your guide is wonderfull, everything worked until i opened your posted client.
First I had to download many .dll datas. Ok no prob, but now I open it and then...nothing happens. I watched my taskmanager, its listed up there and if you don't kick it out there by yourself its always in, but nothing happens. Additionally I downloaded your data folder and made a .grf data with the builder but it still doesn't work. I also have a .grf file called "data.grf" already with 1.6GB size. I don't really know what to do now. I'm desperated, hopefully you answer to my post.

Thx,

Drugster.
If you had to download a number of DLL's then I'm pretty sure that you weren't able to download the full client. I'd suggest that you try to redownload the Ragray client. The clientinfo.xml/sclientinfo.xml can be found inside the data.grf/sdata.grf through unpacking.

yey....
still no one help me
Hey Saiku, have you tried opening ports (port forwarding) yet?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you had to download a number of DLL's then I'm pretty sure that you weren't able to download the full client. I'd suggest that you try to redownload the Ragray client. The clientinfo.xml/sclientinfo.xml can be found inside the data.grf/sdata.grf through unpacking.

Hey Saiku, have you tried opening ports (port forwarding) yet?

yep and still can't login to the char server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yey....
still no one help me

you must edit your sclientinfo or clientinfor first to put your IP using ipchicken.com

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

neoexdeath can u do my server lets teamviewer or crossloop

open your yahoo messenger lets chat

ok.jaycrane@yahoo.com

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

guys i dont have enough time to answer your all questions..

and you must know all about this :

my client : globalro.exe is for 3ceam only any 3ceam version
you must use clientinfo.xml

and for the mysqls problems.you must read it carefully

i posted my guide and its 100% working for server side

and i thought i dont need to post a client side but now ive seen so much problems on client side >.<

my problem is : i dont have enough money to work on,and im still studying about ran online servers
if you want to hire me you can contact me by using yahoo messenger : jaycrane@yahoo.com,my cp number : 09081329399

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

its nice if you help me about my probs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep and still can't login to the char server

runserver-sql then click your client..

make sure you already edit the clientinfo.xml and you need to make your grf file using grf builder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@neoexdeath05
i add u in yahoo =D
i need to ask u some thing >^<
can u open now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sir.. i follow your guide.. and search for some error solved from google..but.. i don't what why this error comes up always..

neoexdeath05 - How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: i download all the files that guide said but same error xD

kindly please add me @ ym king_of_pain03@yahoo.com
have a little problem

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To all people around the world!

Announcement :

I will make a new guide how to make a ro server with server side and client side for no errors you know why? My latest topic is for only server side but some people always having a error in client so i decided to make a tutorials about setting up the server side and client side ^_^ thank you again guys

100% prove - server side working

0% prove - client side will be works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just wait guys ^_^ after i posted it im sure you can make your client now

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

sir.. i follow your guide.. and search for some error solved from google..but.. i don't what why this error comes up always..

neoexdeath05 - How to make a Ragnarok Private server with 0% error - RaGEZONE Forums

PS: i download all the files that guide said but same error xD

kindly please add me @ ym king_of_pain03@yahoo.com
have a little problem

i will post a client side tutorials soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i discovered something and i want to make a ragnarok developers group.

i want to make it and i want you guys to join my group ^_^

i dont care if you are not pro developers

make sure you can develop a ragnarok private server as easy as you can ^_^

i dont think i will make this group, ^_^ i need your reply guys if you want to join

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back