• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a registration page

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I nee help setting up the registration page for my server, can some one ANYONE please help!

C# Developer
Reaction score
look at CoAdmin for example on how to make one for now. I will make a guide soon enough

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Co Admin? What?
Can you please just help. and can you elp me with server restart time

C# Developer
Reaction score
use the search button lol. its not hard, everything is on ragezone, u just have to look. and not a clue what u mean by server restart time

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
he means a auto restarter, dont help him he has not done one thing his self.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK, I got the server restart timeer to change to 1 hour interverals
But, i son't get, how to get this sight working, i'm guessing i have to uplaod idik, all of the files to, localhost/phpmyadmin.
And ik, I have been asking alot of questions, i'm sorrie, but i was using samehvans source, and i switched becuase his sucks, and i am new to the lotf source

Back