• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make a v26 RP Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice tut, to short too, this will be some kind confuse to newbies, I hope you understand, ty.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cookie! - How to make a v26 RP Hotel - RaGEZONE Forums

any help or advice, message me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the client loads a bit and then it gives me this error

please help?

Your account is bugged / bad DCR's. If it's bugged, make another and try again. Same with everyone else with that problem. I apologize for being inactive. Haha. I'm adding screen shots now... o_O

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ----------

Added screenies! =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ;P is there any possible someone would a have a tut for mac?? but this is a geat tut :p um.. what does bin,debug and bin again mean? And i went to the loacalhost webiste thing that u mentioned and its not working for me, do u have to download something that u mentioned in the things that u have to download to make it work?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

So wait.. i see that most ppl are having client difficulties.. so does this tut work? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice ;P is there any possible someone would a have a tut for mac?? but this is a geat tut :p um.. what does bin,debug and bin again mean? And i went to the loacalhost webiste thing that u mentioned and its not working for me, do u have to download something that u mentioned in the things that u have to download to make it work?

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

So wait.. i see that most ppl are having client difficulties.. so does this tut work? o_O

Yes, it works. They are obviously doing something wrong...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k umm.. how the hell do i go in ur "localhost/phpmyadmin" thing... i cant get there :l idk what im suppose to do.. i mean like i downloaded all the stuff and a copy pasted the url that u put in the tut and it doesnt bring me to the page :l

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm. whoever can help me make one using team viewer, i will give co-ownership of the hotel and 50% of all the donations by VIP users. You can just help me make a hamaachi one and ill port forward it later and after that buy a VPS.. So yeah, add namethat@live.ca on msn and talk to me if ur interested :)

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

Omg.. Im almost done.. Ik how to do everything ecxept for the localhost/phpmyadmin thingg.. It doesnt work, when i click on link it doesnt send me to the page. What am i doing wrong?????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw i have dlink... so um.. idk what im doing wrong and idk if it has something to do with my router thing or whatever :l

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk what to do at the install part.. it doesnt bring me to the page, i did everything else before that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u have to open the rastalulz rp folder thing and the holorp is the last one, just extract it or drag it to downloads then when u get into the phpmyadmin thing u upload that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u have to open the rastalulz rp folder thing and the holorp is the last one, just extract it or drag it to downloads then when u get into the phpmyadmin thing u upload that.

Don't panic There's no need to panic.:lol:
Link dont work for me too and should i cry?
First time i get on that link worked month's ago, but now it's not working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if the link dont work for u.. i figured out the porblem, turns out, this tut is not detailed enough, i had to check on another tut to understand..u have to go in tje xampp file thing and run the control panel, then when u get there, it opens a small window and it says:
Appache start
MySQL start
and u click on those to start the run.. and then u go back on the tutorial and u click the phpmyadmin link adn it should work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks dude! U save my day :lol:

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

I got a new problem :*:
Why is it always me? Plz help
[URL="

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have everything in my htdocs, have already everything installed, but when i log in, it says that Habbo City offline is, anyone who knows how to fix this?

Grtz

also: It's a very clear tutorial, works perfect if this problem is fixed, thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my emulator is crashing with database pooling edition how to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back