• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to make cabal private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day ragezoner I would like to ask how to make cabal parivate server. I already make a ran online but i am very interested in making cabal private server
hoping that anybody here will help me by replying my message.

P.S. can you make it step by step like the other tutorial thanks in advance.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow there are 2 bloody tutorials here .
Ask question if you need but why these type of questions ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks kurosan i will follow your advise. actually I already developed ran and ragnarok but this is the greatest game i encounter. thanks anyway sir

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
By reading the stickies instead of reviving a 6 month old topic.

Look in my sig as you will find my guides as well as my server files and a lot of other useful stuff too.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
???? i am so confused pls pls pls tell me a way to create my one cabal online private server ????
Official Cabal is BORING
i tried to join Elite Cabal but there is a problem .... Snake Application has stop working
I HATE WINDOWS VISTA!!!!
Anyone knows here a good and SAFE private server pls tell me

Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Read my last post. There are plenty of guide and you will find most of them in my sig. Nobody here will do it for you or sit on MSN and talk you through the whole thing so you will have to use the guides and learn as you go. If you get stuck just post and we'll help.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Read the many guides that are available. The best ones are in chumpy's signature.
2. Please don't double-post.
3. Necroposting is a no-no... (ie. bumping a really old thread)
4. People don't want to download a *.bmp file just to see a screenshot.

Upvote 0
Back