• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2O how to make Item remove script

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wonder how to make a auto remove script for dropped items who no one picks up.
so the server auto removed is after a added time. Like they auto dissapear after 5 min or so.

if anyone knows and want to share i will be glad.
/thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you can tell me the database tables were they are stored I will see if I can do this.

If anyone is interested in a little php (sql) script to show players logged in I can also post that.

Yellowperil

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'd like to see the user script u have to show players online.

Also the table is stored in 'Stored Procedures' under lin2world

its called 'lin.dbo.DeleteNotOwnedItem'

If you notice when CacheD starts the line comes up 'EXEC Lin_DeleteNotOwnedItems' then sais 'Unowned items are cleared' :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the most servers use the webbased interface to show how many users that are online, top10 level's , and top10 richest ones.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, is there an item remove script or not? This would be VERY helpful on Escape as the item server keeps crashing bringing down the rest of it case of the friggen morons who can't understand english so don't know what the GMs mean when they say PICK UP YOUR DROPS OR THE SERVER WILL CRASH. Friggen idiots. . .

Back to the item server. . .

Any script to delete all items on the ground after 5 minutes? Or clear the ground of all items at 5 minute intervals or something?

thxs

Daikonos

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes there is

Yes there is a script for it. I heard there is a server in vietnam used that script to delete all the item on the ground without rebooting the server. I'll try to figure out how to get that script .

wish me luck

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so items are removed automatically when rebooted?

[01:15] <KenMasters> at l2cache.ini
[01:15] <KenMasters> [SQL]
[01:15] <KenMasters> SQLExecLimit=9000
[01:15] <KenMasters> ;clear unowned item data[0:false, 1:true]
[01:15] <KenMasters> ItemClearOnStart=0

i guess thatll work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a stored procedure calld DeleteNotOwnedItems if you run this it will delete the items from the database

BUT

the items are still there in game (if you dont reboot cacheD), even though they do not show in the database anymore.
I am trying to work out how to refresh the world so items that are no longer in the database can be deleted from the world.

Yellowperil

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This procesdure is probably used by the ItemClearOnStart=0, since the server is starting the procedure dont expect to have nothing cached in the RAM, this would also delete itens that have just been dropped.
But still some usefull information.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so the issue now is its in the ram I am guessing cacheD.
hmmmmm need to explore even deeper I think LOL

so key point I guess would be for the caheD to refresh itself with the item database.

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cached.exe still crashing on me. Any ideas?
soulshots stop working, inserting deleted object messages in l2server window then cached.exe within a few minutes of soulshots stop working, it crashes.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yellowperil i wish you luck!! This would make the server so much better. I have fooled aroud with it but don't have enough experience to get it to work.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BoTGoD said:
I'd like to see the user script u have to show players online.

Also the table is stored in 'Stored Procedures' under lin2world

its called 'lin.dbo.DeleteNotOwnedItem'

If you notice when CacheD starts the line comes up 'EXEC Lin_DeleteNotOwnedItems' then sais 'Unowned items are cleared' :)

Script to show online players is a simple SQL interogation to see what records match the condition of loginTime > logoutTime in the user_data table (i think, not sure, check it yourself). loginTime is set when user logs in, logoutTime is updated when user logs out, so it's obvious.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm that will be cool if server can reload sql on the fly..

btw > little tips:
1. in ncpdata find&remove all wooden_arrow hub_scent bone_arrow to something else.. like adena.. or another item what player want.
2. set all items in itemdata to NONdropable ;]

but u can't have many PKrs then ;]

Upvote 0
Back