• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make items upgradeable?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently added personal and juraid mountain items into my server, it worked out well untill i wanted to try and upgrade them. they ALWAYS fail going +1 to +2 and so on no matter what, going +0 to +1 gives the error the required items for upgrade do not match. so i was thinking, i'd ask some help. I know i need to look in ITEM_UPGRADE and i've already done that, changing all nGenRates to 10000 didn't seem to help at all (except for every other item going to +10 at 100%) The odd part is : bifrost items are upgradeable :O

If you could just give me a hint or explain the columns to me, would be enough ^_^ understanding is the biggest problem at the moment.

Greetz,

eQualleD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,

I've recently added personal and juraid mountain items into my server, it worked out well untill i wanted to try and upgrade them. they ALWAYS fail going +1 to +2 and so on no matter what, going +0 to +1 gives the error the required items for upgrade do not match. so i was thinking, i'd ask some help. I know i need to look in ITEM_UPGRADE and i've already done that, changing all nGenRates to 10000 didn't seem to help at all (except for every other item going to +10 at 100%) The odd part is : bifrost items are upgradeable :O

If you could just give me a hint or explain the columns to me, would be enough ^_^ understanding is the biggest problem at the moment.

Greetz,

eQualleD

Welcome to 1299 hell, All servers have this problem..

Not all bifrost items are upgradeable this includes:

Spear of murky waters
Eagles eye bow
helenid cross bow
Cold hearted dagger
Oasis staff
chaotic staff
Scorching staff
Stone Splitter

Heros valor
leigonairs band
minatours earing
lilmes enticement
lich kings pride
howling rooster
judicious belt
string of skulls
ring of felankor
imir ring
shio tears
flame ring
forevring

Bifrost items that CAN be upgraded are as follows:

Holy animor
sherion
lugias
elysium
syphoric
garp
avedon

When someone fixes this they will get much reputation thats for sure..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spear of murky ect. are not bifrost items. i thought they were Juraid Mountain items... :O

Back