• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to make PWI 1.4.2 download from official detect ur private IP

Reaction score
I download PWI 1.4.2 from the official website, but after i edit the serverlist.txt the server no ping request, the other server from official is available.

anyone can help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to make PWI download from official detect ur private IP

I download PWI from the official website, but after i edit the serverlost.txt it's say the server down or no ping request, the other server from official is available.

anyone can help?

The connection method changed at version 1.3.6, so it will not connect to the server files which are 1.2.6, you need an elementclient.exe/elements.data from either my-en 1.3.1 or cn 1.3.6

Reaction score
sory i mean using client 1.4.2 from official website.:p:

i already using HGN 1.3.6 client and it's working on 1.4.1 besti mix visad server.

but now i wan to use the 1.4.2 client from official.

i already download client from PWI website and PW Indonesia website, it's no ping request, but they official server is reply. looks like the elementclient.exe has block to using another ip

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
may be something in the locker .. example elementclient.exe ...
I've tried using the client pw indo .. but no ping .. after I replace the elementclient.exe with other versions of the new reply to .. but still can not map the same data .. that experience

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

may be something in the locker .. example elementclient.exe ...
I've tried using the client pw indo .. but no ping .. after I replace the elementclient.exe with other versions of the new reply to .. but still can not map the same data .. that experience

:eek:tt1:

Back