Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make Raganarok Private Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its simple

first u nid files(server and client)

for the client:

u can use any client u like, u can play the game even without the sakray patch

now, for the server:
this u will really nid, the latest fusion server, i recommend version F1212. just click on this link

GUIDE

now, set the client as you wud normally do, then also INSTALL the server in the same folder.(ie,. C:/programfiles/Gravity)

then run the server for the first time, u cannot play yet cuz the server creates some nezezary filez, then close it.

now open the server again this time go to the server interface, u will see some tabs click on the account tab then use commonsense.(create ur acc. this is extremely easy)
now click server then click start, now u can play :animal_ro

oh, one thing more u can change the xp rate(both base and job) in the server options tab. u can practiclly change anything in there. :vegeta-s:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 Question How Muuch Ram IS Required To Make A Server My Friend Has 352Mb......... Can He Still Make A Server With That Much Ram ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
zerocul said:
u can use any client u like, u can play the game even without the sakray patch

yes...only if u de-activate the sakrey maps from map_athena.conf......
oh well...

CloudStrife87 said:
1 Question How Muuch Ram IS Required To Make A Server My Friend Has 352Mb......... Can He Still Make A Server With That Much Ram ?

erm...he needs more....
or else clients will be laging like poop :p
just give it a try...im not sure tbh :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Um he made it but he can't conncet he is using a Vidar Emulator.......

Back