• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

How to make Tantra 3000fr K12 client to offline client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have tried to find it in release thread. But nothing. Can someone here give me link patch for this client..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it does work on heterojeneo's server files, all you need to do is to make it work on LAN. it cannot be done offline. It will require an http server and MSSQL Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, how can i open the game without get any message like this one
"You must start with tantra.exe"..?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so, how can i open the game without get any message like this one
"You must start with tantra.exe"..?
I presume you didn't follow what the posts here... You have to download the STTantra.exe then hex it to your local IP address. Thenn use it as launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I presume you didn't follow what the posts here... You have to download the STTantra.exe then hex it to your local IP address. Thenn use it as launcher.
Ok, i will try step by step. By the way, thank you for your suggestion.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
actaually its "htlauncher.exe 6.9.0.9 6.9.0.9" without the qoute. place it in the batch file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
actaually its "htlauncher.exe 6.9.0.9 6.9.0.9" without the qoute. place it in the batch file.

Sir Kyle sorry Im just new can I ask where can I find the batch file??

Problem solve

Last edited:
Back