Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to Populate Marketplace for Remastered BDO

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This will show you how to populate to marketplace in Ledie's release of remastered BDO.

First i want to give credit to Servia for making the script in the first place and ASHE from discord for making it work with this version of the game. All i did was go through the BDO codex and added items to the script. So all credits go to them for making this possible.

1. Make sure your 1-Database.bat is running

No need for this anymore, Script has been updated to use account 90000
2. You will need a separate account from your main account.
2.1. Edit the Start.bat for your client with a different username and pass, For example i used UN: Market PASS: Market
2.2. If you already have more then one account on the server you will need to change the Account ID in the script below to the account you want to use for the market.
2.3. To find what the account number is open your DB with the program of your choosing and go to LoginServer - Accounts and look at the _id of the account you want to use.
2.4. Then open the script in something like Notepad++ and find accountId and change it to the number you found above. (default is 2)

3. Download this:

And extract it to wherever you want. It is a portable version of Python, thanks to Servia.

4. Put this script in whereveryouextracted\scripts

5. Then in the main folder of where you extracted to there will be a WinPython Command Prompt.exe Open that.

6. Then in that prompt put in this
Code:
 python.bat BD2.py

You may see some Depreciation errors and that is okay.

7. Start the rest of the server and you should have a pretty full marketplace.

8. If there are items in the script you do not want just comment them out by putting a # in front of the line under the description of what it is.
Example:
[ 100, 10813, 10814, 10815, 10816 ], # Taritas - Active
#[ 100, 10813, 10814, 10815, 10816 ], # Taritas - Turned off

9. Prices are the first number in each of the categories, So if you want to change them just change the first number.
Example:
[ 100, 10813, 10814, 10815, 10816 ], # Taritas - Price 100
[ 5000, 10813, 10814, 10815, 10816 ], # Taritas - Price 5000

I didn't include mats you can make, I left those out. The mats that are there are just the basic ones you get from gathering. I personally like to make my own mats from there.

If someone out there wants more of the mats in the script let me know and i can see what i can do about adding more.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.1. Edit the Start.bat for your client with a different username and pass, For example i used UN: Market PASS: Market
2.2. If you already have more then one account on the server you will need to change the Account ID in the script below to the account you want to use for the market.
2.3. To find what the account number is open your DB with the program of your choosing and go to LoginServer - Accounts and look at the _id of the account you want to use.
just to add you don't need to have an account just edit the accountid with something like "90000"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to add you don't need to have an account just edit the accountid with something like "90000"

Any other guides Ive seen for this used an actual in game account, wasn't sure if it would work with a "fake" account.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any other guides Ive seen for this used an actual in game account, wasn't sure if it would work with a "fake" account.

I said that from what I’ve used tbh and being running it for a while

and btw my script in spp discord i used accountid 90000

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! Thanks a lot for the script! But somehow, I think Lahn weapons are missing... I'm trying to add them myself with the IDs I can find online and report back if it works ^-^ Still new to all this, so I'm learning :D

Thanks again for the effort!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello! Thanks a lot for the script! But somehow, I think Lahn weapons are missing... I'm trying to add them myself with the IDs I can find online and report back if it works ^-^ Still new to all this, so I'm learning :D

Thanks again for the effort!

Script updated with Lann weapons and a high number account (90000)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is anyone able to assist why I cannot access the central market? It populated perfectly and I can see items are now there but cannot access the market via NPC to buy anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it works like a charm but how to increase the price? should i use the same software?python?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just have to open the script in a notepad program like Notepad++ and follow step 9.

thanks for your reply. is there a way to set it higher than selling it to npc automatically (or i have to type the prices individually?) or like in official where fluctuation is? :huh:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, how to put +1 to pen weapons and armors in the market? do i have to put something like +1 or pen something? like this?
[ 725000000, 715005, 715011, 715001, 715003, 715007, 715009, 715013, 715016, 715017, 715019, 715021, 715019 ], # t20 blackstar

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MarketPlace is populated but i cant buy anything at all. Through NPC it says " cannot load information from central market "

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jessstar, OMG this is so epic hahahahaha you've made things easier for me. I just have a quick question, how can we add the "materials" cuz that's the main reason why I need to have a populated marketplace. hahhaha thankss

Hey I think I got the answer now :3 hahahaha thanks for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know but I can't harvest the seeds i planted. It allows the animation of harvesting but after it, nothing happens. Is this normal?

I don't know but I can't harvest the seeds i planted. It allows the animation of harvesting but after it, nothing happens. Is this normal? This happens when I did this "populate marketplace"

the error on game server says "Collect disable by time"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to specify the level of enchantment for a separate item? for example for this [ 105, 13710 ], # Kzarka Crossbow

Back