• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How To Set Monster

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Sure if anyone explained it already or so.
So here you go :p

1. Open Ryl Coder

2. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Unload File

3. Press on File => Monsterprototype => Load File ( Choose your Monsterprotoype.txt )

4. Press on File => Arrangement => Open & Edit => Choose the Arrangement you want to edit.
Explain: Arrangement is saving the Monsterplace of the Map's , 12 = Map1 , 8= Map2, 16 = Map3etc

5.So Choose the Arrangement you want to edit , we take now Arrangement12.

6.Right Click on the Map and Press " Add "

7.Now ther eis a Red Point at the Map on the Right Slide Bar you see some Details.

8. Press on (LV2)Merman in my Case

9. Now you see some Option to choose a Monster, Choose a Monster you like to set

10. At the Slide Bar you see Location , there you can put the X and Z Coords where the Monster have to been

11. At Multipli on the Slide Bar ( downstairs ) you can Set :
Radius : Means in which radius the Multiples Monster has to been setted
Density : I dont know
Max Nr: Means how many montser you want to Multiply and set there.

after you done press " ok" it saves the file from alone then.

you are done now

happy playing :p

Thank For Khaizz Einstein
now i know how to set monster working for me
and show to you how!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good to know I suppose.

Now since this is posted in the Rohan forums, how do you do it in Rohan?

Back