• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aethrethech Skill's

Counterslam I
Counterslam II
Counterslam III

didn't work , anny can help to change this skills ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah we nid client download link please +1 like

Reaction score
heya,

I managed to get the server and client running, the only problem I have is that I can't learn skills. I tried using the //gmaddmissingskills command,as well as adding them through the GM menu (shift+f1), but nothing happens. the only thing I saw changing in the database is the skill level, but other than that the database (player_skills @ eridian_gs) remains unchanged. anyone knows how I can fix this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi !

how to fix this ??

12:06:31.181 WARN [main]: - Missing siege location for zone LDF4B_ARTIFACT_RESULT_AREA_4041 Artifact ID: 4041
12:06:31.181 WARN [main]: - Missing siege location for zone LDF4B_ARTIFACT_RESULT_AREA_4031 Artifact ID: 4031
12:06:31.181 WARN [main]: - Missing siege location for zone LDF4B_ARTIFACT_RESULT_AREA_4011 Artifact ID: 4011
12:06:31.181 WARN [main]: - Missing siege location for zone LDF4B_ARTIFACT_RESULT_AREA_4021 Artifact ID: 4021

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to downgrade client 4.5.0.28 to 4.5.0.15 ncsoft client here....:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Por favor amigos, alguem sabe o que pode ser esse problema? <br>"No game server is available to the authorization server. (6)"

Reaction score
here is aion 4.5.0.14 i downloaded (it still working with emulator of aissoubenzo) , but i got a problem is can not show ingameshop , i config in properties files, in lanucher bat file, but it still not working,it is empty, please help me. thank alot :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here is aion 4.5.0.14 i downloaded (it still working with emulator of aissoubenzo) , but i got a problem is can not show ingameshop , i config in properties files, in lanucher bat file, but it still not working,it is empty, please help me. thank alot :)
deleted :( pls reupload

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me, how do I use the file "spirit-core_to_Eridian.sql"?
Please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my Client version is 4.5.0.5 will it work on this server files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
God dam whats the Ducking point of wasting you Ducking time with this cheat server 4.5.0.12 ???
because after all the Ducking work you don´t have the Ducking cliente???
what a Ducking waste of time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for client aissoubenzo,
I wonder if any one of you has a custom version of this server to share with me.
I'm new and do not know customize, now thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whats geodata aion? and how is different that the other server files u provided?

i downloaded the client u provided but after waiting 24 hours of downloading i noticed these files missing :

aion_start_local
aissoubenzo - How to Set Up a Multilingual Aion Private Server - RaGEZONE Forums

dont bother wasting ur time guys he deleted the client file cant use the the 20gig server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Dear forum users, if someone has this assembly left, please post it.

Back