Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set-up a v97 server using Xeon v97, extreme beginners friendly!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I followed all the steps correctly and once I got to character selection, created my character and type in the pic it froze and came up with "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"

Here's the picture:

Count Column.PNG - How to set-up a v97 server using Xeon v97, extreme beginners friendly! - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help? Where do I have to make it the same value or add the column to? Please help me!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so far bat runs fine, one thing the hex editor/mssetupv97 link is broken

also what do i do with the Localhost.exe? its not mentioned in your guide

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so far bat runs fine, one thing the hex editor/mssetupv97 link is broken

also what do i do with the Localhost.exe? its not mentioned in your guide

Hex edit the localhost to your ip. The Msetups are removed to stop private servers by nexon lame crap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hex edit the localhost to your ip. The Msetups are removed to stop private servers by nexon lame crap

oic, is there any hex editor to recommend and would you be so kind to upload the mssetup for v97 to media fire for me =/ only link i found after almost a day of search is a torrent that has no seeders =/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please help me why i log in fail and i dun know how create account

you can use the sql script quoted in the first page to make an admin account

also im stuck at after creating character cant enter game, it crashes without any error messages

Back