Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some ways already.
cd /
cd pathwhereserveruploaded
chmod -R 777start
start

Or

Yum install mc
mc
Navigate where to server uploaded
chmod -R 777 start
Enter on start

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I9300-el

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some ways already.
cd /
cd pathwhereserveruploaded
chmod -R 777start
start

Or

Yum install mc
mc
Navigate where to server uploaded
chmod -R 777 start
Enter on start

Seriously, I might be too dumb but I still don't understand. What path? /root? Was this explained somewhere earlier?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
... to where you uploaded the server files?

Just as this tut said, into /root directory via WinSCP and gave the folder all of the permissions. I got everything down till the point when everything is set up and the database is on with the IPs. I just dunno how to start the servers themselves in CentOS. I just need the exact same stuff that you said, just step by step.

As far as I can see, there are some things missing in the guide (well, after all it is not for the amateurs) and I dunno what to do :D It's ridiculous, as I only had experience with SAMP, Lineage and WoW servers that don't require Linux

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Login to centos with putty client
(If u cannot do, leave this game)
Login as root with ur root pwd
Then use command:
./start
If any error:
cd /
cd root
Dir
Determimate the AK folder
cd "that folder"
./start

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just as this tut said, into /root directory via WinSCP and gave the folder all of the permissions. I got everything down till the point when everything is set up and the database is on with the IPs. I just dunno how to start the servers themselves in CentOS. I just need the exact same stuff that you said, just step by step.

As far as I can see, there are some things missing in the guide (well, after all it is not for the amateurs) and I dunno what to do :D It's ridiculous, as I only had experience with SAMP, Lineage and WoW servers that don't require Linux

If you carefully look in the server files archieve then there should be two files named "Start" and "Stop" these are the ones you'll have to copy to your root folder. (Make permission changes recursively afterwards)

I'd left certain steps because you guys should figure the rest yourselves. Of course I will try my best to help you all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Login to centos with putty client
(If u cannot do, leave this game)
Login as root with ur root pwd
Then use command:
./start
If any error:
cd /
cd root
Dir
Determimate the AK folder
cd "that folder"
./start

ok, I got that now. But now, whenever I start, I get error messages like ./LoginServer no such file directory in CentOS
ehh.. whatever. I get so many problems and I can't figure them out. I already lost my patience xd

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok, I got that now. But now, whenever I start, I get error messages like ./LoginServer no such file directory in CentOS
ehh.. whatever. I get so many problems and I can't figure them out. I already lost my patience xd

I have the same problem as you really...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have anyone tested 3rd evolution?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eperty123 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you send me the english client?

and i can use the new class in game?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please how to change ip from the server for my friend plays with me ? or its runs only on local host? is it possible to take the files from VM to my computer to edite something?

here u go

thanks my friend ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please how to change ip from the server for my friend plays with me ? or its runs only on local host? is it possible to take the files from VM to my computer to edite something?

thanks my friend ^^

menu button on the vm in vmware player settings > Network addapter and click on Briged:Connect directley to the physical internet also its NOT MySQL Its Postgresql

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set an example you have entered your login and password

"Press number 123456 on your main keyboard near qwerty not press on numpad and try."
already tried and still incorrect

My bad, i found the mistake. I should put root on username then my password.
Btw, did you put SecureCRT and PostGreSQL in your server or client package ? I don't see those software on your requirements list, so just want to double check

HELP ME!!!!

Back