• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you have this correct: / etc / sysconfig / i18n: LANG = "en_US.ISO88591"
SYSFONT = "latarcyrheb-sun16"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it an animation bug or did I do something wrong. I'm using genz client and whenever I used Crusader skills on Ravager or used mounts it looks a bit weird like whenever I'm moving the animation is still stucked on certain position :)
Bump can someone help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump can someone help me

That is happening to me too, and I have not seen that they have set a solution, it happens frequently with all classes, in certain powers even if you brew a river.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaelthas, Thank you for having committed to help me, I am traveling, as soon as I return to my home I will carry out the procedure that you suggested and I will publish here if it worked or not, thank you right now for the goodwill demonstrated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaelthas, Thank you for having committed to help me, I am traveling, as soon as I return to my home I will carry out the procedure that you suggested and I will publish here if it worked or not, thank you right now for the goodwill demonstrated.

It's a pleasure, we're here to help us, it's a shame that the main creators of the post are not present, I have some problems to resover yet, but as far as I could carry it I can help in whatever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaelthas, so you need to restart the game to get smooth animations again?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kaelthas, my dear friend, unfortunately I have not yet succeeded, I am leaving here Tes.log that you have socilited so that you can look and somehow guide me on how to go through this barrier that seems to be insurmountable for me, thank you very much, I hope Also that the possible solution works for more so many others who have faced the same problem.
Link Tes.log >>

I have observed Log and from what I'm noticing it looks like the error is in the DATA / DB, could you kindly share the one you use so I can test here my friend?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehehe... success :D

ACjbopA - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm having the exact same issue and I tried installing the fonts in the fonts folder and it didn't work.

i got the same problem. here the solution :
1. create file " locate.ini " in your Aura Kingdom client or just copy from aeria locate.ini
2. put inside it

Code:
[Setting]
Locate=US

============== @Monthaga

Kaelthas, my dear friend, unfortunately I have not yet succeeded, I am leaving here Tes.log that you have socilited so that you can look and somehow guide me on how to go through this barrier that seems to be insurmountable for me, thank you very much, I hope Also that the possible solution works for more so many others who have faced the same problem.
Link Tes.log >>

I have observed Log and from what I'm noticing it looks like the error is in the DATA / DB, could you kindly share the one you use so I can test here my friend?

i got the same problem as yours, the problem was in folder : " ../WorldServer/WorldServer "
to solve it you need to use AKTools again, V1 or V2 up to you.
just make sure you got success on Patch with AKTools then copy it to your server

AKTools V1 ( you can single convert/patch )
1. Copy original file WorldServer from server file to folder " fix "
2. Open AKTools >> put your IP ex "192.168.100.99" >> Convert >> Hex Files
3. Wait until notification " WorldServer patched! "
4. Copy file " WorldServer " from fix to your server, (mine /root/hxsy/WorldServer/.. )
5. Start postgresql >> Start Server

AKTools V2 ( need 4 file to Patch )
0. Open AKTools , it will auto make folder " Backups, Fixed, Original "
1. Copy original file LoginServer, MissionServer, WorldServer, ZoneServer from server file to folder " Original "
2. Back to AKTools >> put your IP ex "192.168.100.99" >> Patch
3. Wait until notification " All 4 files were patched successfully! "
4. Copy file from Fixed folder your server respective folder, (mine /root/hxsy/.. )
5. Start postgresql >> Start Server

Note. anything you make change to server file while server START, u must stop server >> reeboot linux.
i neewbie to linux, i got problem after stop server i cant start again, need to reboot to walk normaly again.

Hope this help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After performing all the above Cited procedures I still have the same problem that seems to have no solution, I have re-done all the processes several times and always stop in the same problem. Here are some pictures.

Every time I try to log into the server and I can not get the following error.

Difficult to understand this problem, I work with Jade Dynasty server, Perfect World, Mu Online, Forsaken World and I stopped at this impractical icognita, it's really difficult.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have a problem if any of the people present could solve it. In the ranges of 192.168.x.x ip works perfectly but I have not managed to put it to listen for a different ip range, for example: 10.16.6.2. Try using the AKTools V2 but it did not work either, somebody did something about it. Thank you. :$:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having this error when trying to connect to navicat
67766c7f63301b56d3a8b0469571c900 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to mount the server using a different ip to 192.168.xxx.xxx ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who has managed to mount the server could do the charity and kindness to share the files they used to mount the server, I am not getting success with the files made available in that topic.

I do not want to give up, I'm challenged, and this is a big challenge for me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who has managed to mount the server could do the charity and kindness to share the files they used to mount the server, I am not getting success with the files made available in that topic.

I do not want to give up, I'm challenged, and this is a big challenge for me!

here my server file that i put in " /root/.. "

the IP i use for ethernet chard : 192.168.100.99

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here my server file that i put in " /root/.. "

the IP i use for ethernet chard : 192.168.100.99

Hello, is your server working? Or have many bugs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you my dear friend Elliv, I will redo the server with the files that you shared again from scratch so that there is no risk of going wrong, I will soon publish the verdict. Thank you very much for the collaboration.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you my dear friend Elliv, I will redo the server with the files that you shared again from scratch so that there is no risk of going wrong, I will soon publish the verdict. Thank you very much for the collaboration.

Please keep informed regarding bug's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having this error when trying to connect to navicat
67766c7f63301b56d3a8b0469571c900 - How to set up Aura Kingdom Server on CentOS - RaGEZONE Forums
YumaNakamura the solution :
1. like in video disable iptables or
2. allow port 5432 in iptables

@Monthaga

here i upload the VirtualBox full linux.
user : root
password : adgjmptw31

user postgres : postgres
password : postgres

ip address : 192.168.100.99
mode : bridge

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3j8ta2u0yvftjpf/AuraKingdomServer.vdi

Attachments

Back