Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup a digimon rpg server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all thank you biggestdreamer for releasing this source and bruno3231 for the website ready to work.
Tools:
Visual studio 2019
Laragon with MySQL 5.7.39
Hex editor (or just go to hexed.it)

Links:

Extract and install everything

First let’s start with the sql so open laragon and start MySQL and Apache services then log in with the default credentials create a database and name it tmo after that import the sql file and press execute.
This is not mandatory but you can go to the config table and change the Manutenção field to 0 if you don’t change this you might issues with login.
Also you might need to create a table named user_penality with three rows hash,count,time(I currently don’t know if it is really necessary to add this but it’s working for me)

So next we need to change the root folder for Apache so in laragon on the www menu you’re change the root folder to htdocks folder (website is a bit broken but usable)

In the htdocks folder we need to change something’s.
First open tmo\api\getPatch.php delete everything and write OK this bypasses the patch verification.
Then in tao folder copy db.php in src\config and paste in classes folder

Then you create a account in localhost/tao/register

Now we need to change some things on the launcher in Launcher.Designer.cs
First the base link(line 91)
Return " "

Then PatchLinkList(line 122)
Return " "
Compile and test if the response is “Logged”

Then copy everything thing on the debug folder to the client folder

Now we need open hex editor and edit DigimonRPGPT.dro and replace the ip (191.252.103.225) to your local ip.
Don’t be lazy in this step or you will mess up.
If you done everything correctly the server will compile run and connect to your MySQL DB And the game will launch.

Phewwww all done
To all seeing this post i want to give some clarifications.
If you run into some issues i can’t help you fix them because
everything that I wrote in this post was what worked for me.

And I’m doing this tutorial so more people talk about this and keep working on this files.

This game is childhood memory of mine and to be able to access it without no gimmick and be available for everyone is what I want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi bro

I could not find the Manutenção field in the config table in the database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1689078639804 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

last option in the config table
Hi bro

I could not find the Manutenção field in the config table in the database.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I think I have everything right except either the Launcher, or the Website files. Following your tutorial exactly, I can get as far as opening the Launcher, typing in username and password, then when I press Start Game, red text says "an error has occurred". I believe it's related to the web files because if I change the IP in Launcher, it says error 404, server cannot be found. Would you be willing to upload your htdocs folder?

Server can detect I am trying to communicate with it upon clicking Start Game:
1689203516111 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

Error from Launcher.

1689203550348 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

If you can't help I am sure I will figure it out eventually, I am sure I am very close.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I have everything right except either the Launcher, or the Website files. Following your tutorial exactly, I can get as far as opening the Launcher, typing in username and password, then when I press Start Game, red text says "an error has occurred". I believe it's related to the web files because if I change the IP in Launcher, it says error 404, server cannot be found. Would you be willing to upload your htdocs folder?

Server can detect I am trying to communicate with it upon clicking Start Game: View attachment 238520

Error from Launcher.

View attachment 238521

If you can't help I am sure I will figure it out eventually, I am sure I am very close.

Check in visual Studio if the output is “logged” for the launcher.

Later I’m going to setup the server again in other computer and see if I missed anything might record it.

Reaction score
Check in visual Studio if the output is “logged” for the launcher.

Later I’m going to setup the server again in other computer and see if I missed anything might record it.
Thanks, It appears I am receiving the message "logged" from Output if I debug the application

1689255283883 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums
1689255197227 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this running.
But just have 1 map?
I cant leave from the first map (toys)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1690455194060 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

There was a problem debugging the launcher
may I ask how to solve it
be deeply grateful!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just turn on the web and sql server.
Thank you very much!
Can you share your SQL file? There seems to be a problem with my SQL file.

Thanks, It appears I am receiving the message "logged" from Output if I debug the application

View attachment 238537View attachment 238536
Why did I receive the message 'login' instead of 'logged'? Are there any differences between them?
1690557820526 - How to setup a digimon rpg server - RaGEZONE Forums

Server can detect I am trying to communicate with it upon clicking Start Game: View attachment 238520

Error from Launcher.

View attachment 238521

Now I have encountered the same problem as you,“an error has occurred”,May I ask how you resolved it

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lac
First of all thank you biggestdreamer for releasing this source and bruno3231 for the website ready to work.
Tools:
Visual studio 2019
Laragon with MySQL 5.7.39
Hex editor (or just go to hexed.it)

Links:

Extract and install everything

First let’s start with the sql so open laragon and start MySQL and Apache services then log in with the default credentials create a database and name it tmo after that import the sql file and press execute.
This is not mandatory but you can go to the config table and change the Manutenção field to 0 if you don’t change this you might issues with login.
Also you might need to create a table named user_penality with three rows hash,count,time(I currently don’t know if it is really necessary to add this but it’s working for me)

So next we need to change the root folder for Apache so in laragon on the www menu you’re change the root folder to htdocks folder (website is a bit broken but usable)

In the htdocks folder we need to change something’s.
First open tmo\api\getPatch.php delete everything and write OK this bypasses the patch verification.
Then in tao folder copy db.php in src\config and paste in classes folder

Then you create a account in localhost/tao/register

Now we need to change some things on the launcher in Launcher.Designer.cs
First the base link(line 91)
Return " "

Then PatchLinkList(line 122)
Return " "
Compile and test if the response is “Logged”

Then copy everything thing on the debug folder to the client folder

Now we need open hex editor and edit DigimonRPGPT.dro and replace the ip (191.252.103.225) to your local ip.
Don’t be lazy in this step or you will mess up.
If you done everything correctly the server will compile run and connect to your MySQL DB And the game will launch.

Phewwww all done
To all seeing this post i want to give some clarifications.
If you run into some issues i can’t help you fix them because
everything that I wrote in this post was what worked for me.

And I’m doing this tutorial so more people talk about this and keep working on this files.

This game is childhood memory of mine and to be able to access it without no gimmick and be available for everyone is what I want.

launcher is not Reaction..

bug?? help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I spent a lot of time here. It was a fun study but it was too difficult for me as a beginner to explain.
Let me tell you a few memorable error situations.

1. Execute 'tmo.sql' and you get an error.
Field 'trade_password' doesn't have a default value / ErrorMr. 1364

2. I didn't know how to use functions like 'MySQL Query Browser' in 'laragon', so I made 'DB' using 'MySQL Query Browser'
I don't know if this is the right way for the writer to explain.
I created a local host in DBeaver 23.1.4 in laragon,
The connection failed.

3.I don't know what 'Manutencçaño field to 0' is.
I even posted a picture in another answer, but as a beginner, I was like, "What kind of program is that?"
I don't know where the picture was taken.

I learned something new, but I decided it was impossible with my skills.
I'll hold my breath until someone makes a VM or emulator. Thank you
'R.I.P' ●▅▇█▇▅▌

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much!
Can you share your SQL file? There seems to be a problem with my SQL file.

Why did I receive the message 'login' instead of 'logged'? Are there any differences between them?View attachment 239230

Now I have encountered the same problem as you,“an error has occurred”,May I ask how you resolved it

logged = login complete
login = id does not exist in db

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my launcher dont open, someone have DRO client working on (localhost - 127.0.0.1) to share ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The launcher didn't work on 127.0.0.1 so I tried 127.000.000.001 and it worked.
you use 127.000.000.001 just in DRO file ? i tryed this IP to but didnt worked. Another thing in DRO file have a lot of ips, need change all of them ?? i changed all, tryed with 127.0.0.1 and 127.000.000.001

Back